Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

9 minutes ago, mysty said:

That dog does better than I do trying to follow video exercises!  I did mention that I am athletically challenged! 😅

It does a very good 'downward dog.'  But I think it has a genetic advantage...

• Haha 2

Good morning coolers

Apropos of absolutely nothing - a probably silly question.  Do you, in the US and Canada, have doorstep deliveries from your supermarkets?  I feel sure you must.  Saving my life at present is being able to order my week's groceries online, and have them delivered within a chosen  hour time slot.  I realised yesterday what an excellent service our local upmarket grocer gives, when a cheerful young man trudged  through the snow with our food (and drink of course).  Luckily the roads are clear; we have had a minimal amount snow compared with some of you folks.

Lola

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lincslady said:

Do you, in the US and Canada, have doorstep deliveries from your supermarkets?

Good morning Lola.

Yes we do, at least here in Virginia.  Amazon Fresh is available in some areas as well, which is a grocery delivery service.

Edited by QueSeraSera
grammar
  • Like 1

Yes, we have deliveries here in Florida too........too many old people to not offer it LOL...........

(well, most are old in South Florida anyway).........but yes, we have several companies that

will pick up the groceries and deliver them to you.

3 hours ago, Lois R said:

Yes, we have deliveries here in Florida too........too many old people to not offer it LOL.

Have those services here in Central Ohio.  BUT, we don't use this type of delivery.  Like to get out just a little, safely distancing and wearing masks, etc.  Plus, getting a little exercise??!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

122168431_ScreenShot2021-02-09at11_48_00AM.png.bbc4ab438beebf561104dd856c8d9fa3.png

1734978310_ScreenShot2021-02-09at11_48_11AM.png.3700b53a8b1054d087f3ec49d385a536.png

Winter continues in Central Ohio and for many parts of the U.S.  Understand that even areas of Florida has had its cooler challenges.  Below from AccuWeather is our upcoming forecast for Tuesday through Saturday.  Received an added 1-3" of snow in our area this morning. More snow and cold coming!!  This weather continues very challenged.  Wish we were able to be on a cruise in the Caribbean or south of the Equator!!

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

Fro Accuweather, here is the forecast for today and the next five days this week.  Is this really winter?.:

(Open your screen/viewer wider to see these visuals larger/better!)

1172902016_ScreenShot2021-02-09at11_54_08AM.png.358b5858c5dc5fe1faaf4ef7db076cb8.png

36 minutes ago, mysty said:

We are finally getting to savour Empress 1908.  Not a G & T for us.  Martini shaken not stirred.  😁

IMG_20210209_142112.thumb.jpg.753f471ed77d64e2091b2036ec77ddb4.jpg

So much awesomeness!

Mysty, those drinks looks beautiful! 

• Like 1

Good morning,  for anyone interested, this Sunday evening there is a new series called

"Searching For Italy" starting at 9;00. It stars Stanley Tucci and he goes to 6 regions of the country.

Looks like it will be fun and interesting........it is all about the different foods👍

It will be on CNN.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1