Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Take her with you in October as a service animal....oh wait, never mind [emoji51][emoji51]

We did book before the new rules... nah not gonna do it.

People would look up from the mini golf, point at our cabin and say that’s where the crazy cat people live.

Edit to add: I can’t make up my mind, maybe I do need that emotional support cat. LOL.

Edited by A&L_Ont

For our first Royal Caribbean cruise we were booked on the Empress of the Seas. Then 5 days before our cruise we were canceled. I called Crown and Anchor and got put on the Brilliance OTS in the very last room on the ship. Very nice...and oh, your ship leaves 2 days from now! We made it and have been hooked on Royal ever since! And our Brilliance cruise was free! Yup, we just paid for our things and grats onboard. We got all of our $ back from the Empress as well. Made RC shine in our eyes!

Wow, good for you! We weren’t as lucky as you, same thing happened to us however, we changed to Indy and it cost us a tad bit more than originally and to top it off due to last minute flights that was a lot more too even after they reimbursed us change fees.

Back to this great thread, sorry to hijack Andrew!

Lisa just downloaded Handmaids Tale. She has no idea what has happened in this room for the last 2 hours.

If Lisa downloaded both seasons you will not see her for the next two days from her binge watching. One of the best shows I’ve ever watched!

If Lisa downloaded both seasons you will not see her for the next two days from her binge watching. One of the best shows I’ve ever watched!

I have that feeling.

It's about time you got to the port.

Let the lashings begin.

Oooh, it this your view from the Hyatt on 17th? That's where we'll be staying as well!

Awesome.

I’m curious to see how many times “muscle memory” kicks in this cruise and you press 17 on the elevator.

Did you make it past the first hurdle and bypass the suite door at the pier? :D

Yes and the deck 17 twitch almost kicked in.

Boarding was awesome. Walked right on board.

Wow, they had already started boarding at 10am? My first RC cruise on the Allure is coming up in a few weeks, seems a lot earlier than I'm used to on other lines.

Boarding started before we even checked in. We took the escalator right up after check in and photos and literally right up the gangway.

Lisa said we were on board at 11. It was already started around 10:45 when we entered the building and it was already going.

It will be like being in Montreal or Vancouver when they lose in the early round of the Stanley Cup finals.

This year is the year of The Toronto Maple Leafs.

Edit to Add: #truth.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]My husband just informed me two days ago over dinner that he will be going to Toronto for the parade in June! One can have dreams [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]My husband just informed me two days ago over dinner that he will be going to Toronto for the parade in June! One can have dreams [emoji38]

I have already booked the room. What is he thinking.

Dilly dilly.

Boarding started before we even checked in. We took the escalator right up after check in and photos and literally right up the gangway.

Lisa said we were on board at 11. It was already started around 10:45 when we entered the building and it was already going.

I told you to get to the terminal at 10am!