Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Movie report.

If you ever get the chance to watch the movie Lucky Logan, do it. Don’t think about it. Do it. You might need to watch it twice, there is so much going on it in. Steven Soderbergh was involved, so think Oceans 11.

Andrew, it was clear and now back building

The thunder is rolling ... as is the wine!

Hang on, could be bumpy

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are many cloud layers here today.

8ae2d477c022142abdc6acf64a77bad4.jpg

a2f18517e203dfe1f6fb0e77d50ebaec.jpg

Glad to see you and the ladies made it safe and sound, and are enjoying yourselves. Is Total Wine been cleaned out yet, or is that later tonight?

There are many cloud layers here today.

8ae2d477c022142abdc6acf64a77bad4.jpg

a2f18517e203dfe1f6fb0e77d50ebaec.jpg

Glad to see you and the ladies made it safe and sound, and are enjoying yourselves. Is Total Wine been cleaned out yet, or is that later tonight?

Ha! We actually stopped at CVS and bought a bottle of bubbly just in case we couldn’t make it to the sea level bar.

I only saw Total Wine for the first time today, as a result of this forum. I plan of making use of that star class drink inclusion! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying in over the Everglades south of Alligator Alley. Just lower than the cloud cover to avoid the worse. So far that young kid’s doing a great job. His voice hasn’t even cracked yet.

0dbf6183cdd63ab5d5d0e8d3f8bf3da2.jpg

Cool little spot.

35a96c9d8f2284996e91f1da159f873c.jpg

Three bings, we are now on final approach now.

We have made it to our hotel. Other than a renegade taxi driver that took us on a small extra tour that wasn’t needed, all was good. Had he drove the normal route and didn’t BS us he would have gotten more.

The icing, he had the audacity to complain about Uber and Lyft. My advice, don’t ever go in a taxi that isn’t the typical 888-8888 or 777-7777. This was a labeled van that we got at the taxi stand, however we didn’t see his license visual or posted, but it had a meter and posted rates.

We have cruised out of FLL 30 times and the only 2 times we have had issues were these type of van driver. Once at FLL and the other time disembarking from Oasis. Like used car salesmen. Stepping off my soap box now.

We just heard a ship blow it’s horn. I’m distracted like a puppy dog.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Good for you !

I like your family’s spunk !Just the other day, I was having l lunch with three retired friends after our weekly game of golf.

We were talking about work loads and corporate demands that our children are facing and how difficult it can be raising a family these days.

One friend made the comment that if she had to choose between time or money,she would choose time as that once it is spent, it is gone. Money,thankfully for us,can be replenished.

Very glad to hear that you are taking this opportunity !

I hope that your wife,son and you totally enjoy this cruise !:cool::cool::cool:

But to take a last minute cruise, especially one with flights, you need to have the money as well as the time!

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Forums mobile app

We have made it to our hotel. Other than a renegade taxi driver that took us on a small extra tour that wasn’t needed, all was good. Had he drove the normal route and didn’t BS us he would have gotten more.

The icing, he had the audacity to complain about Uber and Lyft. My advice, don’t ever go in a taxi that isn’t the typical 888-8888 or 777-7777. This was a labeled van that we got at the taxi stand, however we didn’t see his license visual or posted, but it had a meter and posted rates.

We have cruised out of FLL 30 times and the only 2 times we have had issues were these type of van driver. Once at FLL and the other time disembarking from Oasis. Like used car salesmen. Stepping off my soap box now.

We just heard a ship blow it’s horn. I’m distracted like a puppy dog.

Hyatt Place has a free airport shuttle ........

Well every single time we took taxis from the airport we got ripped off. Charged $30 for a $18 ride. And driver could actually turned off meter at $12 (fll) So tell me why they complain about about uber/lyft

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Well every single time we took taxis from the airport we got ripped off. Charged $30 for a $18 ride. And driver could actually turned off meter at $12 (fll) So tell me why they complain about about uber/lyft

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Exactly. Reap what they sow.