Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

Thanks for the review! We’re excited to return to cruising in a few months! Just curious- I’ve seen your Lays mentions a couple of times. Those not available in Canada?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

LOL. Just a chip eater. We have flavours for years up here that you are just starting by to see. Ketchup is one of my favourites.

Thank you for entertaining us all week long. It’s helped me with the notorious PCD!

What did you think of dinner in the WJ last night? We are there our last night as well, and was less than impressed. I think some nights may be better than others so maybe that was just one of those nights where the menu didn’t fancy us at all. I noticed that you didn’t eat in the MDR at all, and come to think of it I can’t remember you not eating there in recent cruises either. Is it just your your family’s thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The week prior they had crab claws as well (could have sworn they were stone crab claws), I was shocked.

They had them as well this week. I watched one guy devour two plates of crawfish. Obviously they were a hit.

They had a US and Non US line and they were fingerprinting and phottographing all non US.

I asked a port agent and they said they were treating this cruise as an open looped sailing. Why the heck would they do that? He didn’t know either.

Hmmm ... maybe there was more to your neighbors than what they advertised on their cabin door? Very strange.

Safe home and thanks again for sharing your week with us.

~ Judy

Thank you for entertaining us all week long. It’s helped me with the notorious PCD!

What did you think of dinner in the WJ last night? We are there our last night as well, and was less than impressed. I think some nights may be better than others so maybe that was just one of those nights where the menu didn’t fancy us at all. I noticed that you didn’t eat in the MDR at all, and come to think of it I can’t remember you not eating there in recent cruises either. Is it just your your family’s thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The WJ was good on the last night . We always try to do a simple meal on the last night of the cruise. All that being said we have only ever eaten in the MDR once on Oasis Class Ships from all our sailings on her. We have eaten in the Costal Kitchen upon occasion and have ordered MDR to our cabin when staying in suites. It’s really more of an us thing.

That being said we liked our MDR experience on Radiance of the Seas in Alaska as well as the WJ.

We have those nasty Canadian Lays here in season. Ketchup and something I think.

Googled it, All Dressed

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All Dressed, potato chips on 100% octane.

Try dill pickle too. Occasionally I see them in Florida.

Always enjoy your cruise reviews. Thanks for taking the time to do them.

I missed the Alaska review and will have to go back and look for it. I guess I have just been concentrating on Caribbean reviews since that is where my next cruise goes.

Always enjoy your cruise reviews. Thanks for taking the time to do them.

I missed the Alaska review and will have to go back and look for it. I guess I have just been concentrating on Caribbean reviews since that is where my next cruise goes.

Check my signature for the link to Alaska. Thanks for tagging along this go around.

The week prior they had crab claws as well (could have sworn they were stone crab claws), I was shocked.

Stone Crab claws are very expensive. I will bet that they were Jonah crab claws. Not nearly as good.

Thats crazy to fingerprint and photograph all non US....never heard of that before and makes me a little nervous because traveling with a non US citizen.

We started disembarkation at 9:30 and we exited customs at 10:15. Disembarkation today was awful. They had a US and Non US line and they were fingerprinting and photographing all non US. 20 plus cruises out of Terminal 18 and they have never done this.

I asked a port agent and they said they were treating this cruise as an open looped sailing. Why the heck would they do that? He didn’t know either. I also asked if they had a Global Entry line and they put us into a much shorter line but even then it took a while. Typically 20 minutes from cabin to airport for us. Good thing is the flight doesn’t leave until after 12.

Just to add to my sadness, we had to walk through a 3 inch river of water to get to the taxi line. Soaker!! At least the rain stopped.

Currently our flight shows on time. Lisa has her last HM episode to watch on the flight home. She’s excited.