Last Minute on Allure - Live in D5. August 26th - Sept 2nd.

A&L_Ont

After the dire warnings about saving chairs I guess no one wants to leave their chair. If you can’t get to the bar then it’s fair to have it come to you [emoji6][emoji484]Looking forward to the increased service. The beach pool is usually our first stop on embarkment day bcs very few are there. After that it was always hard to get two chairs together. I like that they have the umbrellas on Allure and Oasis -we also missed them on Harmony last year. But is the wind strong or is it an optical illusion bcs those umbrellas looked inverted.

Andrew thanks for sharing your review was insightful and delightful. Safe travels.

The wind was storm my friend. I understand they are in Symphony so it will be interesting to see.

Thanks for the kind words and weren’t not done yet.

Hey Andrew, did your D+ gifts ever catch up with you? For some reason I just remembered you had mentioned that.

Knowing your sense of humor, I am skeptical about the B2B. But that would be awesome!

ETA: I noticed the old guy by the pool also. It was hard NOT to notice! Hehe!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No the gifts never did catch up, but we did get our block when we stopped at the Crown and Anchor Desk. I didn’t notice the old guy until someone pointed him out and now I can’t undo it.

Big O, our steward. He took great care of us all week. I will search him out when we return in January. Had some good laughs with him, mainly about our neighbors. Haven’t seen them in days.... wonder if they got back on in Honduras?

893e66397885ede05f9b2a75ada1385b.jpg

Our O man is at kids club and we are ready to put our bags in the hall when he gets back. Tagged and ready.

Getting close.

ce40fc8df427a991692f9221d8b721f2.jpg

Entering the Old Bahama Channel means the end is near.:(

It almost happened tonight, being the end is near, when I started to ask questions about the Handsmaids Tale. I never really liked Margaret Atwood, but she sure has a hit with this show.

First week, I figured you weren't Presidential enough. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Totally. I only have formal formal shorts, but I could buy some Presidential Formal Shorts. ;)

I was out when heard the name Billy Ocean. :D

The act is done. On the four headed monster cruise our luggage was still out in the hall the next morning. I blame York and CLR for keeping us out so late, that when we put it out it never got picked up. I can’t wait until we sail with them again. :)

2cd7e314bdc18493b151cae9145c34e1.jpg

We are starting to stir. Big O said not to rush, he has enough cabins to do before we leave.

We are leaving the ship at 9:30. Luggage has “left” with luggage valet so all we have is a small rolly and Owen’s back pack. Other than the taxi line all should be good. Uber is on standby just in case.

e2ed16f42410192ff096faadfbbd42e5.png