Laundry: COST of Fill A Bag / OASIS

Hi,

Our Cruise Compass for tomorrow (August 29th 2018) has a notice:

SAVE THE WORK LOAD Of Doing Your Own Laundry

"We'll do it for you with our wash and fold special for only $34.99. Fit as much as you can into the bag provided for you and only for $34.99 and we'll take care of the rest. We offer $10 off the second bag".

Ask your Stateroom Attendant for more information.

Just thought I'd share this information.

:confused: Bobbi

No mention of the specific items you are limited to? It used to be ONLY pajamas, shorts, t-shirts, underwear, swim suits, and socks. Anything else was billed out at the regular rate. I mean, you can stuff a lot in the bag that is none of the above listed... just wondering if they put a disclaimer on it somewhere, maybe on the bag itself.

I will be travelling a week before boarding the cruiseso I am sure I will have a load of laundry by then. I read some where that the service is offer mid week? When do they offer this bag of laundry?

Yes, about mid week and is a small bag holding only about what a Walmart plastic bag would. But is only for PJ's, Underwear, Sox, Swimsuits, Tshirts, Gym cloths and such. No Dress or regular cloths, pants/jeans, button-up shirts or nice things. If do will be charged full price for those item's..

I've gotten dozen pair each of sox, underwear and Tshirts in it with 4 pair sleep/gym shorts but I roll each item tight/small and bag stretches a little holding more then you think...

Edited by ONECRUISER

I will be travelling a week before boarding the cruiseso I am sure I will have a load of laundry by then. I read some where that the service is offer mid week? When do they offer this bag of laundry?

Speak to your stateroom attendant early in the cruise. You may be able to get this upon request.

We were looking for this on our December cruise on Freedom, but never saw it. I think we will definitely ask our attendant on the upcoming cruises. That covers almost everything I pack and it is nice to not be faced with laundry immediately upon arriving home.

That sounds very expensive if the bag is as small as a walmart bag but I understand it is the only option.

We used it in 2016. You would be amazed at how much you can fit in there if you roll the clothes. I had almost all of my laundry done when we used it.:D:D:D:D