Any recent reviews from these members?

mama_2_boys

Oh I love the Harmony of the seas, by far my most favorite ship. I’m really kicking myself now though that I didn’t do a live review the first time I sailed on her last year. Was still in my cc hiatus then sort of.

Kinda pick a cruise and date even if you don’t officially book it yet. Having those future cruises to look at really help. One of these years I’ll jump back on a Carnival ship, though one of their newer ships, but looks like it won’t be until 2020 as all my 2019 cruises are sort of figured out and I can’t jump ship back to Carnival yet as I’m only a few points away from Diamond Plus after my November cruise. And so far my first two cruises of next year are complementary.

Needs to be more vacation time in a year so one can go on more cruises. [emoji3][emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, more vacation time!!! One of the one's we're eyeing is a Journey cruise in 2020, 14 days, so that's the kicker. Will hubby be able to get that much time off work at one time. Friends of ours will be on it, but we'll have a back up plan, just in case. We've always wanted to try one of the larger RCI ships, like Harmony of the Seas, so that could be a good "plan B". Thanks!

WRIGLEY80 (Brianna I think) is still cruising. I guess she hasn’t done reviews lately though. Her reviews were always very well done.

Thank you. Yes I am very much still cruising. I just got off the Carnival Conquest yesterday

I haven’t done a review in a while but maybe I should do another one

Hello everyone. Yes I am still around. I just got off the Carnival Conquest yesterday to celebrate my best friend getting married onboard. It was a beautiful wedding

Sorry that I don’t do reviews anymore. Maybe I should do one for the Conquest. It’s been a while since I have done one.

Thank you all for your kind words about my reviews. They are a lot of work but they are fun to put together and I have met so many wonderful friends from here because of my reviews

• Like 3

Hello everyone. Yes I am still around. I just got off the Carnival Conquest yesterday to celebrate my best friend getting married onboard. It was a beautiful wedding

Sorry that I don’t do reviews anymore. Maybe I should do one for the Conquest. It’s been a while since I have done one.

Thank you all for your kind words about my reviews. They are a lot of work but they are fun to put together and I have met so many wonderful friends from here because of my reviews

I noticed that you moved back to Illinois. Did not like Florida? Any details you want to share? :)

Aww, there you are. Glad to see you popped back onto CC. Another one of your great reviews is always welcome!

Yes, more vacation time!!! One of the one's we're eyeing is a Journey cruise in 2020, 14 days, so that's the kicker. Will hubby be able to get that much time off work at one time. Friends of ours will be on it, but we'll have a back up plan, just in case. We've always wanted to try one of the larger RCI ships, like Harmony of the Seas, so that could be a good "plan B". Thanks!

Plans B’s are always good. I’ll be doing and Oasis of the seas “Live” report in November and a “Live” on Symphony of the seas in February you’ll be able to follow along with to help bide your time until your next cruise. Only 34 more days until the Oasis, not that I’m counting or anything. [emoji3]

Welcome back! Even if it's just a quick hello :) I am one of the many that LOVED your reviews, but I know they are a lot of work and take a lot of time. I'm always super appreciative of anyone that takes the time and effort to put together a day by day, sometimes it seems minute by minute, of their trip. I love reading them, whether I'm planning on that ship or port or not. LOL I live vicariously through the fun of others since we tend to have about 4 years between cruises...only because we have to save up that long LOL We are on a major budget, so little by little we get there.

758862f34fc2d7dde6a76a1b654b8f2c.jpg

Here I am with the two things I love the most...cruising and the Cubs

Hey there!!! I can't remember if I posted on your page that you were missed here or not. You have been missed!!! Glad you had fun on Conquest and I enjoyed the pics. :)

Plans B’s are always good. I’ll be doing and Oasis of the seas “Live” report in November and a “Live” on Symphony of the seas in February you’ll be able to follow along with to help bide your time until your next cruise. Only 34 more days until the Oasis, not that I’m counting or anything. [emoji3]

I look forward to those...almost finished with the Harmony one now. I'm really enjoying your pictures and I love your sense of humor.

I noticed that you moved back to Illinois. Did not like Florida? Any details you want to share? :)

Hello. Yes I moved back to Illinois in January 2017. I didn’t have any family or friends in Florida. I got very homesick and it was time to come home. I moved back home to Illinois and I’m working for a great company doing what I love

Welcome back! Even if it's just a quick hello :) I am one of the many that LOVED your reviews, but I know they are a lot of work and take a lot of time. I'm always super appreciative of anyone that takes the time and effort to put together a day by day, sometimes it seems minute by minute, of their trip. I love reading them, whether I'm planning on that ship or port or not. LOL I live vicariously through the fun of others since we tend to have about 4 years between cruises...only because we have to save up that long LOL We are on a major budget, so little by little we get there.

I will see what I can do. Doing a review would be a good way to take my mind off of some other things that are going on right now

• Like 2

I will see what I can do. Doing a review would be a good way to take my mind off of some other things that are going on right now

Indeed it would. Looking back to your great trip and reading others until your next cruise is good for ones soul.

How many days and which ship until your next cruise?

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, mlshum said:

Is Mitsugirly still posting?  I haven't seen one of her reviews in a while.  She's hysterical!

Her last review was in the RCI boards since they did a southern itinerary out of San Juan on either the Jewel or Adventure OTS (can't remember which), and pretty sure it was around Easter/Spring Break of this year, .  I think she posted there that they were actually flying to one of the islands for vacation in August instead of a cruise.

I've enjoyed Jamman54 reviews and read them all over the course of 3 weeks. I was quite pissy when the site switched and I was in the middle of one of his B2B reviews and none of his photos were showing up!. Thanks Jamman54 and Patti. I recall GApearl stating that she would no longer do reviews due to the effort it took and she wanted to start enjoying her travels rather than stress about documenting it. I can certainly understand and I really appreciate the ones that still do reviews as it really is a thankless act of love. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, wrigley80 said:

758862f34fc2d7dde6a76a1b654b8f2c.jpg

Here I am with the two things I love the most...cruising and the Cubs

I wrote this post and then life got in the way and I'm just now checking it out. So happy you are still cruising and glad you checked in. I always loved your reviews. My condolences on your loss. 

• 2 weeks later...