Concierge Room Service Menu, Please

jasm8449

Can anyone post a copy of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you download the Celebrity Cruise app to your phone, once it recognizes you, your reservations number, sail date and your cabin, it will provide all the menus including In Room Dining for your cabin category. I've got all my menus planned for breakfast in bed and what I am ordering in the MDR for dinner.

Sorry, My Bad. I'm sailing on The Equinox, Edge and Reflection and did not think about the others.

However, with that being said, the In Room Dining menu is exactly the same on all three.

I was hoping it would make it to the Silhouette before our next one in November... but no luck

If you download the Celebrity Cruise app to your phone, once it recognizes you, your reservations number, sail date and your cabin, it will provide all the menus including In Room Dining for your cabin category. I've got all my menus planned for breakfast in bed and what I am ordering in the MDR for dinner.

Thank you for pointing this out! We are sailing Celebrity for the first time in December and did not know this. Just downloaded it and it works great!

I am on apple and don’t see any dinning menus or

Room service menus.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There were menus for the specialty restaurants on my iPhone, but not the main restaurant. The room service menu showed a $4.95 charge for any room service delivery, and charges for many of the items available. Has this changed? It used to be no charge for room service delivery (save a reasonable tip to whomever brought it)--at least for breakfast.