Independence of the Seas video

I've never made a video of a ship but the Indy is so big that it has one or two things that I'd not come across before. The Skypad is good fun and you have around 2 and half minutes bouncing around, with a choice of 3 games. Those doing the Flowrider made it look ridiculously easy - I don't know if previous surf experience is necessary but as I don't have any I wasn't prepared to make a fool of myself finding out :D All the best (and washy washy) Tony

dWL-fiMmQ_k

Do they have pickelball on the Independence. Will be on the Independence soon, want to know if I should pack my paddle. Thanks in advance for your reply.

I didn't see anyone doing it but we only had 2 sea days, one of which was rainy so I can't really comment. Maybe an email to RCI might help ? I hope you have as much fun as we all did, all the best Tony

One thing I forgot to mention, because it happened after dinner when I didn't have my camera and going back to the room was a 600m round trip :') is that they put on a terrific ice dance show, with plenty of 60s music and some great skaters. If they do it on your trip it's well worth a look. All the best to everyone, I hope you have as much fun as we did - and a lot more sun (we had none).