Editing your signature

...I am not updating mine yet.  Did you notice the new restrictions for signatures?  It is very disappointing.  I love looking at people’s signatures to find their reviews, pictures, and other websites.  Now, it will be very limited.  I understand that some people don’t want to see the signatures, but I thought that is what the “expand signature” tab is for.  

New restrictions:

Signature Restrictions

Please ensure your signature complies with the following restrictions:

Maximum of 1 image

Images up to 150 x 175 pixels

Maximum of 3 URLs

Maximum of 6 lines

44 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

Go to the drop down menu under your name on the top right, click "account settings" then "signature".

Be prepared to eliminate Countdown Clocks as well as reducing number of lines of text.

49 minutes ago, Scotty G said:

Be prepared to eliminate Countdown Clocks as well as reducing number of lines of text.

Yep made that mistake.  Wanted to add my next cruise, and wahlah had to redo the whole thing.  Oh well, cest le vie

It seems to me that the new guidelines will begin at a later date, so as of now we cannot update our signatures good or bad.

I tried to reduce my signature to their new guidelines but it wont take them yet. Therefore, everything is still there and taking up space. I guess time will tell.

11 hours ago, kimcruiser said:

It seems to me that the new guidelines will begin at a later date, so as of now we cannot update our signatures good or bad.

I tried to reduce my signature to their new guidelines but it wont take them yet. Therefore, everything is still there and taking up space. I guess time will tell.

Unless they took the change option off line I modified my signature 3 times already.

16 hours ago, Domino D said:

Yep made that mistake.  Wanted to add my next cruise, and wahlah had to redo the whole thing.  Oh well, cest le vie

Just a teacher's suggestion:  If you can spell c'est la vie, you can spell voilà🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

Just a teacher's suggestion:  If you can spell c'est la vie, you can spell voilà🙂

I am honestly surprised I got it right.   Still your suggestion is noted, and if approved by wife, will be put into practice.  Viola.  

Without the accent mark is it the musical instrument?

7 minutes ago, Domino D said:

I am honestly surprised I got it right.   Still your suggestion is noted, and if approved by wife, will be put into practice.  Viola.  

Without the accent mark is it the musical instrument?

The o comes first.  Viola is a musical instrument.  Voila means "there it is!"    It can be understood without the accent.  🙂

1 hour ago, Scotty G said:

Unless they took the change option off line I modified my signature 3 times already.

How did you get to single space?  I think I have a combination of both but can't figure things out.

• Like 1

Just now, Merion_Mom said:

The o comes first.  Viola is a musical instrument.  Voila means "there it is!"    It can be understood without the accent.  🙂

You are an excellent teacher.  That is how bad my spelling is, even with you having already done it in the post, I missed it.  Where is that accent mark on the keyboard?

12 minutes ago, dickinson said:

How did you get to single space?  I think I have a combination of both but can't figure things out.

Don't hit the return but type everything consecutively. Hitting the return automatically makes spaces.

18 hours ago, APDMOM said:

...I am not updating mine yet.  Did you notice the new restrictions for signatures?  It is very disappointing.  I love looking at people’s signatures to find their reviews, pictures, and other websites.

I'm with you on that, but I think you and I are in the minority. but there is enough of us that I liked the last version's EXPAND SIGNATURE button when it was introduced. I just can't figure out why my cruise history is double spaced making the whole signature longer than even I want it to be. 

29 minutes ago, BillOh said:

I just can't figure out why my cruise history is double spaced making the whole signature longer than even I want it to be. 

See my post #19 above and my end result in my signature.

Edited by Scotty G
  • Like 1