platinum gift

lsp

A week ago on Elation it was an over the shoulder type mini backpacker, probably best suited to carry a water bottle and sundries. Honestly, probably the least attractive option we have seen. We left both on board, something we’ve never done before. 

We got the small cross body bag also on the Glory last week.  It's the only Platinum gift we actually used while on board.  I forgot my small beach bag for the pool & this thing was perfect!!  Held my Kindle & sunscreen in main compartment.  It has a couple of small zipper areas - perfect for the S&S card, tip $$, etc. 

2 hours ago, factotumdeb said:

hi, thank you for posting a picture, but I'm not getting a picture from lele100's link, just seeing a black box. does anyone know why this might be or can help me to be able to see it? TIA 🙂 

Look on eBay for Carnival Platinum. May say bag or gray bag. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 4:53 PM, Hogladyrider said:

Our favorite platinum gifts have been Tervis tumblers, Carnival night lite; Carnival blankets....all on past cruises.

Wow!  I haven't seen the blanket or the night light.  I'll pass on another Tervis Tumbler though 🙂  Also, we got the "back pack" I guess, back in August but I haven't opened it up yet.  Hummm now I have to go find it, if I can use it for my Kindle etc. on the Serenity deck, that would be great.  I hope they have something different in January!    

On the Horizon last week we got the Mini Backpack. I actually like it as one who likes to keep that organized when traveling it will work great as a container for my usb chargers, cables, and things along those lines and once on ship can turn around use it in ports I don't need a full backpack. 

On 11/15/2018 at 10:42 AM, Reva_Dearchi said:

Wow!  I haven't seen the blanket or the night light.  I'll pass on another Tervis Tumbler though 🙂  Also, we got the "back pack" I guess, back in August but I haven't opened it up yet.  Hummm now I have to go find it, if I can use it for my Kindle etc. on the Serenity deck, that would be great.  I hope they have something different in January!    

We just got off Breeze this morning after the 14 day Journeys cruise and we got the gray backpack items and we like them.  I even took along the Carnival nite lite and plugged it into the outlet in the bathroom for use and it worked perfectly!  We got the blankets earlier in 2018 either on our Magic or Vista cruises.

I got the cross body bag at the beginning of October - used it the next day while on the beach - it holds quite a bit two wallets, camera, two cell phones etc.  I really like it.  The night lights went into the drawer somewhere and the blankets are in a closet.  Sadly one of my husbands favorite platinum gift...the awlful Croc's visor:classic_biggrin:

Just off the Glory, got the gray cross body bag.  Love it.  several pockets, zipper compartments.  It was perfect to carry a bottle of water + small wallet + phone + ship card/ID + sunscreen.  All fit rather nicely, with room for more, light weight, adjustable strap.  I am wondering how often they change these gifts.  This is one we really will use.  I like the idea for putting our ship pins on it.  Thx