Two sevens equal fourteen or do they??

pthjudy

This is the first time we booked a 14 day cruise that can also be booked as 2 sevens. It says on our booking there are 3 formal nights. What is confusing me is how that is configured. Does anyone know how there can be 2 formal nights on each 7 night and 3 on the 14 night? Doesn’t compute. 

On a true 14 day cruise, Princess has only 3 formal nights.

Since your 14 day cruise is actually two  day cruises b2b, you will have 4 formal nights.

If you book a 14 day cruise that is also two separate 7 day cruises and that 14 day cruise has only 1 booking number, the Princess web site thinks it is a true 14 day cruise and only shows 3 formal nights.  Just a web site clinch.

You will actually have 4 formal nights.

We had a 14 day booking on the Caribbean Princess next June and we had $1300 in SBC.  We decided to cancel it and then booked a 14 day on new Sky Princess Dec 21-Jan 4.  We thought we were going to lose the SBC and figured no big deal.  I checked, we still have $1300 in SBC

Edited by skennedy25
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, skennedy25 said:

We had a 14 day booking on the Caribbean Princess next June and we had $1300 in SBC.  We decided to cancel it and then booked a 14 day on new Sky Princess Dec 21-Jan 4.  We thought we were going to lose the SBC and figured no big deal.  I checked, we still have $1300 in SBC

same promotion? - 3 for free?

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

same promotion? - 3 for free?

Not sure what the original one was, but the new one was just booked yesterday.  This is the first time I have ever seen a 3rd/4th get SBC.  Both my kids are getting like $200 in SBC

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, skennedy25 said:

Not sure what the original one was, but the new one was just booked yesterday.  This is the first time I have ever seen a 3rd/4th get SBC.  Both my kids are getting like $200 in SBC

We did 3 for free on our 15 day cruise and everyone got OBC!! It is the most we've ever gotten.  DH wanted to cancel the cruise and I said no way!  I wanted to enjoy the most OBC I could ever get!  lol

1 minute ago, jennybenny said:

We did 3 for free on our 15 day cruise and everyone got OBC!! It is the most we've ever gotten.  DH wanted to cancel the cruise and I said no way!  I wanted to enjoy the most OBC I could ever get!  lol

same here.  that is alot to spend.  I said that will be hard to spend that much since we have been to the caribbean so many times so excursions are out.  My wife said it wouldn't be hard at all.

Just now, skennedy25 said:

same here.  that is alot to spend.  I said that will be hard to spend that much since we have been to the caribbean so many times so excursions are out.  My wife said it wouldn't be hard at all.

Don't you worry!  Where there is a will there is a way!  Enjoy all that spending 🙂

4 minutes ago, skennedy25 said:

My wife has always risen to the occasion and spent all the OBC

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NavyVeteran said:

More veterans and shareholder OBC for 14 days than for two 7 days.:classic_happy: However only half as much loyalty OBC.:classic_sad:

In that situation they would get 2 elite minibars & 2 free minutes packages to offset having half as much loyalty OBC.  Neither are refundable like loyalty OBC but are onboard benefits.  They’d also receive 2 cruise credits towards the next level of loyalty OBC.

Edited by Astro Flyer