Refreshment Package

Does anyone have a copy of the refreshment package drinks that are available? I was able to get the refreshment package while my DH got the deluxe drink package and I would really like to know what is allowed. Thank you in advance.

Hi, what are you looking for beyond this?

REFRESHMENT PACKAGES 

Enjoy our entire selection of premium coffees and teas, bottled water, fresh-squeezed juices, non-alcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda with a free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup. Onboard pricing is currently $26.00-$29.00/per day for 2018 sailings and $29.00 per day for 2019 sailings.

• Premium coffees and teas
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Fresh squeezed orange juice
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, kimcruiser said:

Ok , so the non-alcoholic drinks are what exactly? Can you order any virgin cocktail? Is it a smoothie? Not sure exactly what they mean here. Thank you for taking the time.

Any virgin cocktail.  Smoothies without protein powder.

• Like 1

I've had this package before and consider it worthwhile, and bought it again for my upcoming February cruise on Oasis with bff! I love the morning specialty coffees from the cafe and could get any drink, including frozen drinks, that I wanted without the alcohol! Better yet, I got the package on sale for $18 per day!

• Like 3

I

On 11/10/2018 at 4:14 AM, Host Clarea said:

Any virgin cocktail.  Smoothies without protein powder.

I was on the Oasis 10/21 sailing and was able to get any drink from the Vitality Cafe, including the ones with protein for free with the refreshment package. I enjoyed 2 of these each day. I wish I had taken a picture, but right on the menu it said All drinks are included in the refreshment and deluxe drink packages.

The ones with protein usually cost $7 each so I was very happy to see them included!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

$20 a day seems to be the lowest 

Last Memorial Day weekend it was on sale for our upcoming cruise in 2 weeks for $18/day.  Might go on sale for that this weekend - Black Friday.

Edited by ramja96

Just back from Indy and we got anything without alcohol.  Mochas, cappacino, non-alcoholic virgin slushy drinks, etc.  Funny thing was they had the drink of the day without alcohol on trays going around the pool.  If you ordered one, they would put the shot in (carrying the full bottle on the tray).  We asked for one without the shot put in, but no can do!  She would only give us one after putting a shot in.  I guess I understand it has to do with scanning the card,, but really, couldn't you have just given us a glass and not put the shot in?  No?  OK, off to the bar to get a virgin one.  

As for specialty restaurants, I guess you could conceivably get one.  I was never able to get a drink in any restaurant with dinner but then again this was the strangest cruise I have ever been on as far as the crew goes.  They let us order one for the most part (except we were told nothing but Sake or Japanese beer could be served at Izumi) they just never brought the drinks.  Any night.  No matter the restaurant.  And I know you can get more than sake or beer at Izumi (saw the waiters getting drinks other nights at the Schooner Bar) our waitress was new and I didn't want to squabble over a virgin daiquiri.  

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 12:09 PM, SilkySal said:

I've had this package before and consider it worthwhile, and bought it again for my upcoming February cruise on Oasis with bff! I love the morning specialty coffees from the cafe and could get any drink, including frozen drinks, that I wanted without the alcohol! Better yet, I got the package on sale for $18 per day!

What is the difference between specialty coffee, premium coffee, and espresso at latitudes?  Thanks

7 minutes ago, Sheilacc said:

What is the difference between specialty coffee, premium coffee, and espresso at latitudes?  Thanks

Specialty and Premium are synonyms in the case of RC coffee.  Espresso, latte, and cappucino are examples of specialty/premium coffee.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

Specialty and Premium are synonyms in the case of RC coffee.  Espresso, latte, and cappucino are examples of specialty/premium coffee.

So the specialty coffee on the Refreshment Package could be a latte.