Club Continent Suites on Azamara

stevenr597

Sadly there are people who were not taught to read and write cursive. It is never too late to learn it. Cursive handwriting has recently been added to the standard curriculum in my town. When I went to elementary school, we learned cursive by the Palmer method. We weren’t taught how to print. Taught myself how to print.  

On 4/23/2019 at 12:06 PM, Redtravel said:

Sadly there are people who were not taught to read and write cursive. It is never too late to learn it. Cursive handwriting has recently been added to the standard curriculum in my town. When I went to elementary school, we learned cursive by the Palmer method. We weren’t taught how to print. Taught myself how to print.  

I was taught to hand write cursive. That doesn’t make it suitable for electronic devices like iPads and iPhones though. 

• Like 2

On 4/23/2019 at 3:06 PM, Redtravel said:

Did I miss something?  The OP in this thread is in Comic Sans, which is a relaxed sans serif font – nothing to do with cursive.  Cruise Critic doesn't offer any choices that are cursive fonts.  

This is a cursive font.pdf

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Did I miss something?  The OP in this thread is in Comic Sans, which is a relaxed sans serif font – nothing to do with cursive.  Cruise Critic doesn't offer any choices that are cursive fonts.  

This is a cursive font.pdf 5.66 kB · 1 download

I think this poster is referring to the first post in this topic which is in a cursive style - Edwardian or similar.

I haven’t worked out how to change the font in Cruise Critic!

Edited by Host Grandma Cruising

2 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

This is a cursive font.pdf 5.66 kB · 3 downloads

It appears as cursive on both my iPhone and iPad and is very difficult to read. I don't think Apple products have the Comic Sans font and default to cursive. 

Phil 

C7A55EDD-8669-4F3C-9936-3C1CF4525643.png

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 1