Getting Your Mariner Stars Back

POA1

33 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

From me, too.  But I'm afraid that "ring around the collar" persists.  I tried with the link you sent me, Brian, and it wouldn't take, so I tried typing it in manually, and that didn't work either.  But I'm happy with my lucky charms as is.

I like your lucky charms!

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

From me, too.  But I'm afraid that "ring around the collar" persists.  I tried with the link you sent me, Brian, and it wouldn't take, so I tried typing it in manually, and that didn't work either.  But I'm happy with my lucky charms as is.

Thanks for trying to help me too.  I tried a few things and gave up and luckily our POA stepped in!  

23 minutes ago, Daisyloo said:

Thank you POA1.  I have my stars back!!   Your expertise and your willingness to share it is appreciated.  

You're very welcome. That little broken image example at the beginning of this thread is from your signature. I cropped off your countdown clock to protect the innocent. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, POA1 said:

There is an option to block people like you, but I'll be perfectly honest, you make my day. You left out the part about hundreds of cruises on dozens of cruise lines. That's my favorite! 

Statler_and_Waldorf.jpg

LOL!  I guess we could work on a signature listing each cruise (not that we remember), number of days, itineraries, etc.  And then we could post that hundreds of times a week :).  Wow.  I might even impress myself :).

Hank

• Haha 2

Great fun! @POA1, any chance of HAL Mariner “Lucky Charms” graphics for us lowly non-5* folks, please?  I’m looking forward to crossing the coveted 2* designation next month. 😉 

Thanks for all you do to help us all. 

Cheers. Dogstar. 

56 minutes ago, Dogstar said:

Great fun! @POA1, any chance of HAL Mariner “Lucky Charms” graphics for us lowly non-5* folks, please?  I’m looking forward to crossing the coveted 2* designation next month. 😉 

Thanks for all you do to help us all. 

Cheers. Dogstar. 

@Dogstar - You asked for it. You got it.

1 Charm Mariner:

Image: 1-charm-mariner.jpg

Code/Text:

https://www.instituteofcheer.com/img/HAL/1-charm-mariner.jpg

2 Charm Mariner:

Image: 2-charm-mariner.jpg

Code/Text:

https://www.instituteofcheer.com/img/HAL/2-charm-mariner.jpg

3 Charm Mariner:

Image: 3-charm-mariner.jpg

Code/Text:

https://www.instituteofcheer.com/img/HAL/3-charm-mariner.jpg

4 Charm Mariner:

Image: 4-charm-mariner.jpg

Code/Text:

https://www.instituteofcheer.com/img/HAL/4-charm-mariner.jpg

5 Charm Mariner:

Image: 5-charm-mariner.jpg

Code/Text:

https://www.instituteofcheer.com/img/HAL/5-charm-mariner.jpg

Explanation of "New" Magically Delicious Program:

mariner-new.jpg

Edited by POA1
  • Like 1

Thanks for the guidance.  Guess it won't show because of the new limit on number of images at 2.  I have two countdown clock images, so adding the mariner image caused the error to show up.  Any idea if they will fix this so we can have more than 2 images in our signature?  Would be nice.

Just noticed that the countdown clock is wrong anyway, so what's the use!  Shows 3 days remaining but should show 5.   Oh well!

Edited by jbecker6469
Add

7 hours ago, Dogstar said:

Awesome, thanks @POA1 !!! 🙏🏻  Signature updated with your new HAL Magically Delicious Program images ... I even went “ninja” style. 😉 

Nice!  I like the one to two star transitional thing - and a bonus for the :classic_ninja: link.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, frankc98376 said:

Thanks Brian!  We definitely need to share a bottle of wine or 3 one of these days! 

Excellent! If the cruise leaves from out your way, one of the bottles will have to be a nice Willamette Pinot Noir.

8 hours ago, jbecker6469 said:

Thanks for the guidance.  Guess it won't show because of the new limit on number of images at 2.  I have two countdown clock images, so adding the mariner image caused the error to show up.  Any idea if they will fix this so we can have more than 2 images in our signature?  Would be nice.

Just noticed that the countdown clock is wrong anyway, so what's the use!  Shows 3 days remaining but should show 5.   Oh well!

Yes, sadly there's a two image limit. I know they can change it, but I have no idea whether they will or not.  Once you get back from your Nieuw Amsterdam cruise, you can always add your stars.  BTW - Have a great cruise and wave as you sail past the condos as you sail out o Port Everglades on Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

Brian, did you ever get your special Cruise Critic t-shirt as a thank you for all the help you have given us?

Yes. And a lanyard and a magetic "chip clip."  I ordered the shirt in DW's size.

3 hours ago, rwams said:

Thank you POA1 it worked! It is much appreciated.

Rick

You're welcome.  I think you can get your stars next to your clock by typing a SPACE, a PIPE | , a SPACE and then removing the line break to pull the countdown clock up a line.

4 minutes ago, Vict0riann said:

Glad to hear it.  Although you deserve much more for all the help you have given us.  🍷:classic_smile:

DW deserves the t-shirt. She has to put up with me for longer periods of time.

Just to mess with you more, I made a signature with two images: the 4 marshmallow mariner and Institute of Cheer logo guy, with my email address in the middle.  Left image justified left, right image justified right and the center text center & middle aligned. And, it all fits in the non-expanded signature window.

3 minutes ago, POA1 said:

DW deserves the t-shirt. She has to put up with me for longer periods of time.

Just to mess with you more, I made a signature with two images: the 4 marshmallow mariner and Institute of Cheer logo guy, with my email address in the middle.  Left image justified left, right image justified right and the center text center & middle aligned. And, it all fits in the non-expanded signature window.

Wow!  Just wow.