Diamond member question

Ken Greco

23 minutes ago, Ken Greco said:

Are you allowed to take the drinks from the diamond lounge party out of the room? Is there Diamond parties every night on a 8 day cruise?

They don't care much if you take out drinks on your way to dinner or elsewhere, however if you are taking a drink out every 10 minutes, they may say something.

3 hours ago, Ken Greco said:

Are you allowed to take the drinks from the diamond lounge party out of the room?

Offically: No

Unofficially: Yes - many people do on their way to dinner

Is there Diamond parties every night on a 8 day cruise?

Yes

Just now, island lady said:

Used to be more strict...but now that you can use your drink vouchers at any bar...why would you need to?  

Exact;y, ever since the vouchers started the signs have been taken down.  In fact, the bar servers encourage passengers to take a last drink.

2 hours ago, cementhands said:

Usually no problem. However it is strictly enforced on Celebrity in Elite lounge. Diamond transfer to elite on Celebrity from RCL.

Do they have drink vouchers on Celebrity?

19 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Do they have drink vouchers on Celebrity?

I read that they now load 3 drinks on the sea pass to use at any venue. But they also limit you to 3 drinks in the Elite event as well.

Very short event too (2 hours I think).

We are on Celebrity Reflection next week so I'll find out first hand.

T

1 minute ago, 2chiefs said:

I read that they now load 3 drinks on the sea pass to use at any venue. But they also limit you to 3 drinks in the Elite event as well.

T

Interesting, there was a rumour not too long ago that Royal was going to limit drinks in their lounges too. 

48 minutes ago, 2chiefs said:

T

The three drinks loaded on your Seapass card can be used in the lounge during the CC HH (5 to 7 PM) or at most other venues (5 to 7 PM) except the World Class bar. Only the S class ships have that bar. MDR acceptance  has been inconsistent ship to ship. It's three drinks max. no matter where you have them. 

Edited by davekathy

16 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

T

Can you please report back if you can use them in the dining room on Reflection?

3 minutes ago, Tom47 said:

Can Diamond drinks be ordered in MDR on Adventure?  Also, can you choose any drink from beverage package?

Thanks, we are on AOS March 14, 2020.

You cannot use Diamond drink vouchers to choose any drink that is available with the drink package.  You can only get the same drinks that are offered in the Diamond lounge.  Basic cocktails, no blender, frozen, or upper shelf drinks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

You cannot use Diamond drink vouchers to choose any drink that is available with the drink package.  You can only get the same drinks that are offered in the Diamond lounge.  Basic cocktails, no blender, frozen, or upper shelf drinks.

Thanks Clarea