Norwegian Jewel Sydney to Hobart 13 Dec

Sounds like you're settling in nicely.  Our cabin (10132) is not far from yours on the starboard side, so sounds like we could be Tsars too.

Do you remember what time you arrived at the OPT?  We're thinking we'll drop off the bags early, and have a leisurely breakfast before returning for check-in. Where exactly are bags accepted?

When we are allocated to an accessible room with roll-in shower, we ask for extra towels to use like sandbags around the shower.  Works really well if you're not actually rolling-in.

Edited by Muckyduckway

21 minutes ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

They are approaching Burnie. Ships nearby are Spirit of Tasmania and Seabourne Sojourn. Sojourn is heading for Launceston.

local time 7am Sunday 

16 a.jpg

16 aa.jpg

Thanks David, will make it an interesting day, Burnie is a nice little town but there are some day tours that people can do from there which make it a better spot than Devonport.

5 hours ago, Muckyduckway said:

Sounds like you're settling in nicely.  Our cabin (10132) is not far from yours on the starboard side, so sounds like we could be Tsars too.

Do you remember what time you arrived at the OPT?  We're thinking we'll drop off the bags early, and have a leisurely breakfast before returning for check-in. Where exactly are bags accepted?

When we are allocated to an accessible room with roll-in shower, we ask for extra towels to use like sandbags around the shower.  Works really well if you're not actually rolling-in.

As we had supper with gbenjo the night before we arrived at about 11.00 at his suggestion. Just as he was opening his terminal. 

But baggage drop drop seemed to start around 8:30.

Edited by GUT2407

Been a few complaints about Stewards, one waited 2 and 1/2 hours to unlock mini bar for medication to go in. Another cabin has waited three days for extra pillows for the third guest.

we haven’t met ours at all yet, but can’t complain about the servicing of the cabin 

1 hour ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

They are approaching Burnie. Ships nearby are Spirit of Tasmania and Seabourne Sojourn. Sojourn is heading for Launceston.

local time 7am Sunday 

16 a.jpg

16 aa.jpg

I hope you can track where we go on the way to Melbourne still not sure how they’ll fill 36 hrs

15 December Hobart

Arrived about 8:00

Salamanca Markets were a little disappointing less locally made items more mass produced bought in from China sold off not so cheep, the markets stalls at the pier were more the traditional type, so my credit card lived to fight another day.

all aboard 1:30 diner tonight was at the buffet we were going to do chin chin but it was a long wait and to be frank I was pretty buggered

3 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

15 December Hobart

Arrived about 8:00

Salamanca Markets were a little disappointing less locally made items more mass produced bought in from China sold off not so cheep, the markets stalls at the pier were more the traditional type, so my credit card lived to fight another day.

all aboard 1:30 diner tonight was at the buffet we were going to do chin chin but it was a long wait and to be frank I was pretty buggered

Glad you had a nice day and you still have some money left for Melbourne.

On 12/15/2018 at 1:37 PM, GUT2407 said:

13 December

Boarding was smooth, same team as look after Celebrity and Royal Caribbean so I guess they’ve got it down to a fine art.

Gbenjo has said if I didn’t check in through him, and used wheelchair express he’d never talk to me again. 

Hey Gut.. why are you shouting????????

By the way..... what I really said was if you used wheelchair express check in I would never HAVE TO  speak to you again. :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: