Carnival's "Manage My Booking" page has changed

beachbum53

22 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Both of our accounts are now new format, at this minute. To access our histories, I see my name on the right hand side. Click it and My Profile tab and a Log Out drop down. History is under My Profile tab.

Yes, thanks and this is a helpful go around. Prior to the changes in progress the site allowed us to click on the VIFP Club and view our history and current offers there and now it does not, And maybe it won't after the changes. Thanks again, this was a big help.

Once your in the booking you want, you click the Booking & Order Details link. On the next page you then scroll down to the red button, Review online Check-in and in there you can review and pull the .pdf docs

It does appear unless you have the balance paid in full you can not access any documents until that time

Edited by azpilot

6 minutes ago, azpilot said:

Once your in the booking you want, you click the Booking & Order Details link. On the next page you then scroll down to the red button, Review online Check-in and in there you can review and pull the .pdf docs

It does appear unless you have the balance paid in full you can not access any documents until that time

Thanks. In the past, old format, I was able to open the pdf at any point, before pd in full, to check for OBC and other details. Of course, the boarding pass wouldn’t be available. Not able to now.

5 minutes ago, 2Shoes2Go said:

Thanks. In the past, old format, I was able to open the pdf at any point, before pd in full, to check for OBC and other details. Of course, the boarding pass wouldn’t be available. Not able to now.

Yes it does appear they have removed that option..

1 hour ago, sanmarcosman said:

Thanks for the reply. Rather than clicking on manage my booking look over to the right side and click on VIFP Club, please, and look for your cruise history. John will say my not being able to view my 28 year cruise history with Carnival is BRILLIANT. 

Thank-you. That worked. If this new layout goes into effect for everyone, Carnival will need to include a tutorial on how to locate their cruise history.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, beachbum53 said:

Thank-you. That worked. If this new layout goes into effect for everyone, Carnival will need to include a tutorial on how to locate their cruise history.

We the format is different now.

I've noticed it shows the date the cruise ended instead of the sail date.

It also says " +0 adjusted points". I haven't noticed that before.

it says that "cruises before 1999 do not have additional details.

Lastly, and I'm surprised if no one has mentioned it, it doesn't show my loyalty level (diamond or red) it just shows the total days cruised.....

Hmmm....

The mobile site in Chrome on my S7 is still the old format for me.  The My Cruise Manager page is the mobile site in the old format.  When I go to the cruise details, it appears that it is the full site in the old format.  I still see dates instead of days on the itinerary tab on the cruise details page.

2 minutes ago, Lottacruises said:

We the format is different now.

I've noticed it shows the date the cruise ended instead of the sail date.

It also says " +0 adjusted points". I haven't noticed that before.

it says that "cruises before 1999 do not have additional details.

Lastly, and I'm surprised if no one has mentioned it, it doesn't show my loyalty level (diamond or red) it just shows the total days cruised.....

Hmmm....

Since not everyone is seeing it yet, could be that the new format is still undergoing some work before it becomes permanent.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lottacruises said:

Noticed the loyalty color in the vifp logo.... disregard that part.

When you click on the "tier level" icon, the logo will show the color of whatever level you've reached, plus the word. We are currently at the Gold level, so the ribbon across the funnel is gold, and the word "Gold" appears at the top of the logo. Nothing to get excited about. This is the way it's been since the VIFP program first began.

On 12/18/2018 at 12:24 PM, beachbum53 said:

It's a completely different layout. Pretty easy to navigate. Kind of hard to describe. Maybe the changes just took place today, but not everyone has been affected yet. 

Mine changed today...at 30 days to sail. It's weird.