To all recent Allure passengers

I’m old school and still like to dress up. But I’m more understanding now that I flew to Europe and did our own land trip with multiple countries. 1 bag for luggage 2 weeks. Needless to say not much room for formal wear. Airbnb had washers but few dryers. Then 2 weeks transatlantic cruise back.

Needless to say I dressed down a bit. Used RCL laundry Twice.

My point is Europeans visiting Miami or elsewhere in the USA face similar circumstances.

I’m retired now and use to wear shorts for work. Enjoyed dressing up on cruises.

Others might dress up daily for work and want a Clothing Vacation!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rusty nut said:

March, of this year.

Weird.  I did 9 night Navigator in April of this year and wore shorts to Chops, Izumi, and Sabor.  I think I only wore pants 1 or 2 nights for dinner time.  Your profile says Coral Springs; I am a few minutes up the road - nice shorts are year round here; I only wear pants for paychecks.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LMaxwell said:

Weird.  I did 9 night Navigator in April of this year and wore shorts to Chops, Izumi, and Sabor.  I think I only wore pants 1 or 2 nights for dinner time.  Your profile says Coral Springs; I am a few minutes up the road - nice shorts are year round here; I only wear pants for paychecks.   

Hello, neighbor. Yea, I was stunned as well, but I wasn't about to stand there and argue with the hostess. I did quickly glance around and didn't see anybody else in shorts, either. Oh well. 

I wore shorts during formal night on Allure a couple months ago. The crew couldn't care one bit. We didn't notice it was formal night until we were at the dining room, missed the message on the planner, so we just rolled with it. Totally non issue.  I wouldn't recommend it, but it wasn't practical at this point for us to all go change.  I was probably one of the only ones... Lol.