An Adventure of a LIfetime - Preview and Semi-Live Trip Report - AOS - Eastern

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Odd numbers are on the port, sunny and hot, side of the ship.

Great. I'll get a jump start on my tan while we all wait outside for the yahoo's who think the muster drill doesn't apply to them.

1 minute ago, ckrobyn said:

Great. I'll get a jump start on my tan while we all wait outside for the yahoo's who think the muster drill doesn't apply to them.

And strut to their place like they couldn't care less that everyone was waiting for them.

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I would take CATS over Invitation to Dance any day.... even on a sunny Caribbean afternoon at sea.

I was bummed that they didn't do the Saturday matinee yesterday.  I did, however, get to meet Skimbleshanks yesterday.  He was handing out beverages in the Jammer. 

6 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

And strut to their place like they couldn't care less that everyone was waiting for them.

I'll make sure I wear my nametag then. 

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I was bummed that they didn't do the Saturday matinee yesterday.  I did, however, get to meet Skimbleshanks yesterday.  He was handing out beverages in the Jammer. 

Well that must have made being on a sick ship all worth it.

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:08 AM, dreadpirate3 said:

In just over two weeks, I will embark on the Adventure of the Seas, for a 9-day itinerary that visits four ports in the Eastern Caribbean.

* Labadee, Haiti

* San Juan, Puerto Rico

* Phillipsburg, St Maarten

* Basseterre, St Kitts

This cruise has 3 sea days and departs from Fort Lauderdale.

This will be the longest cruise I have taken, and my sixth cruise, all on Royal Caribbean. I will be a platinum member this time, and hope the top tier party is not the same time or date as the other things I plan to do onboard.

You are welcome to join me. Oh, did I mention this is my 50th birthday cruise?

image.png.74b7431687406c2eda7629c47dbc05b9.png

Following along and Happy Birthday Dreadpirate3!

Edited by BIBPhotography
mistake
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, shorti503 said:

No sorry I dont. We were A02 and in the Imperial Lounge along with A01 A03 and A04

My husband might forgive me for getting a cabin on the extreme opposite of the food venues for having an inside muster drill.

He's kidding, we like to walk and are ready for taking the stairs.

One benefit of being on deck 7 is that we are 2-3 flights of stairs above the Main Dining Room (depending on which we're assigned to) and 3-4 flights of stairs below the WindJammer and pool deck. I am very excited about spending some of our days in the Solarium.

Three more work days.

Question about Labadee. For those who have visited recently, I know my day will not be made better if there are stray dogs everywhere. Where do they congregate? I feel terrible for them, and am unable to bring them all home or feed all of them.

Is this a recent occurrence? I had never read about the dogs in any report until one from last week's sailing on Oasis.