An Adventure of a LIfetime - Preview and Semi-Live Trip Report - AOS - Eastern

2 hours ago, twopackages said:

How crowded was Labadee?  We booked a bungalow (?) on Nellies beach.  Wondering if we would really need for shade and crowds.

Labadee was not crowded at all with just Adventure there. No problem finding shade to park a chair in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, twopackages said:

There can be more than one ship there at a time?  How can you find out if there is another ship in port with your ship?

There are port schedules that you can check but I don't have the websites right now. They are in my laptop back home. I only have my phone. I was there once on Indy with Granduer and another time on Freedom with Explorer. This visit was noticeably less crowded.

Try googling cruise ship port schedules.

We did have a cool lunar eclipse at sea the night of the football playoffs.

St. Maarten is gorgeous today. I love this island. Harmony is next to us. As much as I enjoy everything on the Oasis ships, I still find myself so much more relaxed on V/F class ships. This is a great week so far.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

View of Harmony from the Men's restroom outside of WJ, deck 11.

Great shot John :classic_smile:

If you don't mind, on your next port stop, could you please share a picture of the exterior of the ship, starboard forward with the Deck 11 Junior Suites. I'm booked on AOS and on one of those cabins later this year. Thanks

8 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

Great shot John :classic_smile:

If you don't mind, on your next port stop, could you please share a picture of the exterior of the ship, starboard forward with the Deck 11 Junior Suites. I'm booked on AOS and on one of those cabins later this year. Thanks

Tomorrow is our last stop, St Kitts, I'll try and get one. Not sure what side we dock on.  

We have one of the deck 12 VP suites in December.  This is a very nice ship, BTW.  

Nice location

Screenshot_20190123-211658_Royal.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Not a fan of Terminal 29.  We'll probably park offsite in December.  No advantage to using the mid term garage.

If I were you, I'd be very spoiled by T1 in Port Canaveral.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

If I were you, I'd be very spoiled by T1 in Port Canaveral.

T3 for Carnival will be very nice as well. I'm hoping an Icon comes to T1 due to the LNG bunkering needed for Mardi Gras and NASA

27 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Tomorrow is our last stop, St Kitts, I'll try and get one. Not sure what side we dock on.  

We have one of the deck 12 VP suites in December.  This is a very nice ship, BTW.  

Nice location

Screenshot_20190123-211658_Royal.jpg

John - Thanks for this and all the updates. We will be in 11006 in December right after you. 

The ship dose look great and big changes since we sailed on her a few years back.

• Like 1