An Adventure of a LIfetime - Preview and Semi-Live Trip Report - AOS - Eastern

I was on this cruise a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful.  However, they didn’t offer valet luggage when we returned to Ft Lauderdale.  Every other cruise I’ve been on from Ft Lauderdale offered it so I’m curious if it was available on this trip.  

2 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

I was on this cruise a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful.  However, they didn’t offer valet luggage when we returned to Ft Lauderdale.  Every other cruise I’ve been on from Ft Lauderdale offered it so I’m curious if it was available on this trip.  

Have not received any sign up form in the cabin yet. I do self assist so don't care much about it.

I was in to Logo shop yesterday and they happened to be advertising a sale on the ship's models. I guy was in there and asked the sales person what the price is. He said the same as on the sign. The customer say... that is the same price it has been all week and started accusing them of false advertising. I wanted to ask the guy if this was his first time sailing with RCI as he obviously does not understand the cruise line's definition of the word "sale". I found it all a bit humerous but maybe I wouldn't have if I didn't already have a model of this ship.

Btw, since it is often discussed on the boards, Adventure is doing time changes. We went on Atlantic standard time the first night out of Ft. Lauderdale and have not yet gone back to Eastern time.

And, the internet has slowed to a crawl. Very frustrating. I have to get off of here for awhile.

18 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

And, the internet has slowed to a crawl. Very frustrating. I have to get off of here for awhile.

Maybe people checking into their flights?  I forget if you are getting off tomorrow or Sunday.

11 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Fortunately, it is almost 4:30, and Diamond happy hour, in the Atlantic time zone. I haven't had a Cosmo since last night.

You have shown remarkable restraint.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Fortunately, it is almost 4:30, and Diamond happy hour, in the Atlantic time zone. I haven't had a Cosmo since last night.

I have wandered the lounges several times looking for a gentleman with a Cosmo.  No luck. I'm beginning to think you are a unicorn

11 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

Does the internet on AOS include the VOOM feature, and if it does, how does it compare to other ships with O3B?

All RC ships have VOOM, that is what RC calls internet access, whether it is O3b or otherwise.

13 minutes ago, mo&fran said:

Wonder what advantage VOOM gives you.

When Royal was rolling out the O3b service, they touted it as VOOM.  However, they stopped short of retrofitting all ships with the service and just declared that VOOM had been installed on all ships.  Sort of like when they announce a new sale - it's mostly in their mind and not often reflected in actual lower prices.