The Refreshment Package

On 1/12/2019 at 7:54 PM, dreadpirate3 said:

I get this package every time I sail.

It includes: 

More info here: https://www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/beverage-packages

Enjoy our entire selection of premium coffees and teas, bottled water, fresh-squeezed juices, non-alcoholic cocktails, plus fountain soda with a free Coca-Cola® souvenir cup. Onboard pricing is currently $26.00-$29.00/per day for 2018 sailings and $29.00 per day for 2019 sailings.

• Premium coffees and teas
  • Bottled still and sparkling water
  • Fresh squeezed orange juice
  • Non-alcoholic cocktails
  • Fountain sodas / Coca-Cola Freestyle® beverages

We find that we get our monetary value in a day, and we drink 4+ specialty coffees a day, and usually become friendly with the coffee bar staff.

Enjoy!

Since you’ve used this package before, hopefully you can answer a question about the premium coffees. What is considered premium. Is it just for regular brewed coffee or can you get lattes and iced coffee also. How about Frappuccino?  I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks. 

1 minute ago, Bsmeme said:

Since you’ve used this package before, hopefully you can answer a question about the premium coffees. What is considered premium. Is it just for regular brewed coffee or can you get lattes and iced coffee also. How about Frappuccino?  I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks. 

Lattes, iced coffees and Fraps  included.

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Lattes, iced coffees and Fraps  included.

Thanks so much for answering so quickly. I’ll be going on The Harmony with my daughter and granddaughter. The deciding factor to getting this package was lattes, iced coffee and fraps. Looks like we are going to buy the Refreshment Package 😃

• 3 weeks later...

If my husband and I both have the refreshment package - can he get up in the morning and get us both coffees?  Can he just bring my card, or do I actually have to show my face to get my coffee?  I think it's safer for everyone involved if I avoid as many people as possible until I have had my coffee 🙂

Same idea with something like bottled water, can he run out and get 2 bottles while I'm getting ready to head out on port days, or should I just add in enough time to stop somewhere and grab my own?

10 minutes ago, wgeo said:

If my husband and I both have the refreshment package - can he get up in the morning and get us both coffees?  Can he just bring my card, or do I actually have to show my face to get my coffee?  I think it's safer for everyone involved if I avoid as many people as possible until I have had my coffee 🙂

Same idea with something like bottled water, can he run out and get 2 bottles while I'm getting ready to head out on port days, or should I just add in enough time to stop somewhere and grab my own?

Yes, they have been allowing one beverage per card presented.

With the bottled water, just grab one when you pass any bar and stock up in your stateroom.

• Like 1

This just came to me.

Our cabins on Symphony include the soda package for two passengers. Would I be able to upgrade them to refreshment on my cabin? Do I just buy refreshment package separately?

Not sure I can make it 4 days without my specialty coffees.

• 1 month later...
Just now, Host Clarea said:

Last time we did it, about $5.

Thank you for all your help.

I need some sunshine!! 

So looking forward to our cruise. 

And the boss is out of office for 4 hours.  Lol...

On 4/2/2019 at 12:29 PM, tcmagnum said:

Anyone have an idea on how much a frozen mocktail cost? 

Decisions.  Decisions....

On Enchantment this past November it was about $8 for a virgin daiquiri and $2 for a bottle of water. I found it super easy to get my money's worth out of the refreshment package (got it on sale for $18 a day). As a disclaimer, I found it easy to get my money's worth because I don't drink alcohol anymore and so had a decent amount of mocktails so I didn't feel like I was missing out. 

Edited by siempredescalzo