Bermuda in November

djpk2003

Wondering if anyone has any experiences to share about visiting Bermuda this time of year? We are currently booked on the Escape out of NYC November 3rd to Bermuda but having some second thoughts. We love beach time and snorkeling and the more I think about it the more worried I get that we will end up disappointed with the trip...opinions and experiences greatly appreciated 🙂

While no one can predict the weather this far out, on our many trips in October or early November, the weather has been delightful.  Not too hot, less crowded (unless two mega-ships are in port), and the water is still warm enough to swim.  Of course, we've been lucky to travel in years without hurricanes in that area!

We have vacationed at resorts in the months of December and February in Bermuda. During both of  those months, we enjoyed the pool and the beach.

I recall spending New Years Day at the beach of the Fairmont  Southampton resort.

We found those months to be better for us than the Summer when there is high humidity and a influx of tourists.

I am hoping to get DH to agree to a resort stay for this coming Thanksgiving so we can play some golf rather than roast a turkey !

The first day or two sailing. from NYC to Bermuda maybe a bit chilly.

Once you arrive in Bermuda, the temps. should be ok for you.

Not sure if you saw this earlier - we're there last Halloween ... - you are sailing in the Atlantic, it's unpredictable, regardless of the season.  Ours, good, except for a few hours on the last sea day coming back. Happy reading

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2599350-escape-bermuda-halloween-10-28-2018-preview-semi-live-an-limited-sunday-ed/?page=3

Edited by mking8288