* ms Zuiderdam, N Amsterdam in Port Everglades & Eurodam, Rotterdam Sailing Jan. 27

kazu

11 minutes ago, Happily@Sea said:

NA will also be in Key West on Monday - joining us on the Rotterdam in overtaking the island. Don't stay overnight in Tampa during Gasparilla - unless you don't care about getting sleep. I've been awake since 3:30 am. Maybe it's good that HAL is taking a break from Tampa.

Of course today - NA is docked at 19 instead of 26. Rotterdam scheduled to leave Tampa at 4 pm.

Thanks Carole.

I just go by what I see on the PE schedule.  

Appreciate the heads up 🙂 

1 minute ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

I see that Nieuw Amsterdam is scheduled to leave at 23:59 PM -- Country Music Charter.

I won't up for that sail away.

That might be why they moved her from pier 26 to 19 - Getting her out of the ICW traffic lanes, if she is leaving that late.

8 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Looking at the Edge, are some of the balconies regular as opposed to clamshell?

Most of the balconies are what Celebrity is calling an "Infinite Veranda."  Think of an ocean view cabin with a big double hung window, where the top window can be lowered.  From the many comments, it seems to have nothing of the feel of a genuine balcony -- more of an enclosed box with a window that you can open.    There are a few balconies that are enclosed "hull" type balconies.

Edited by Turtles06
  • Like 1

Just now, Turtles06 said:

Most of the balconies are what Celebrity is calling an "Infinite Veranda."  Think of an ocean view cabin with a big double hung window, where the top window can be lowered.  From the many comments, it seems to have nothing of the feel of a genuine balcony -- more of an enclosed box with a window that you can open.  

JMO -- sounds terrible to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IllinoisGirl1978 said:

How is everyone? Is everyone safe and warm?

Warmer. Balmy 40'sF today. We are supposed to get to 4F one evening this week. But thankfully all snow and ice are out of the forecast. Hooray!

• Like 1