2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

15 hours ago, rockfsh said:

Sorry. I laughed because your photo shows that the Bliss has officers but it is too small to read or recognize anyone.

I saved the file, then opened it in a photo app and zoomed in. Able to read the names and titles of almost everyone. Give that a try. 

Our friend and classmate Silva Mae  Marnes loved NCL.  She always e-mailed the crew before and after her cruising. She only cruised NCL and many a time I tried to get her to go on a Princess etc with us ...I couldn't understand her loyalty.  Once we saw her on a ship the first day at sea...my husband and I were treated like royalty because we were her friends.  I can't begin to list the things we got extra because of that fact...even to the end of the cruise when we were given VIP tickets to put on our luggage...from then on everytime we boarded an NCL ship we would ask the officers if they knew Silva...everyone did and we benefited from that friendship even when she wasn't on the ship.  Wine, chocolates, parties in the Haven...with the captain...etc...just because Silva was our friend and as a result we were their friends.  Silva died a couple of years ago and The Gem has a memorial put up in her name.  She always had an inside cabin...not a big spender but a wonderful personality who kept in touch with all of her friends on the ships.  Her loyalty to NCL was appreciated by all she came in contact with onboard.  As a result we also benefited from this life long friendship..we were usually in inside or outside cabin ..although we are Plat. we receive over and above our tier extras....all because of a wonderful single woman who sailed her whole life only on NCL....a woman who kept in touch with her NCL" family" before, during and after every cruise.  We never felt that we "used"  our friendship with her...but shared it with all who knew her.😍

• Like 5

8 hours ago, myjillian said:

Our friend and classmate Silva Mae  Marnes loved NCL.  She always e-mailed the crew before and after her cruising. She only cruised NCL and many a time I tried to get her to go on a Princess etc with us ...I couldn't understand her loyalty.  Once we saw her on a ship the first day at sea...my husband and I were treated like royalty because we were her friends.  I can't begin to list the things we got extra because of that fact...even to the end of the cruise when we were given VIP tickets to put on our luggage...from then on everytime we boarded an NCL ship we would ask the officers if they knew Silva...everyone did and we benefited from that friendship even when she wasn't on the ship.  Wine, chocolates, parties in the Haven...with the captain...etc...just because Silva was our friend and as a result we were their friends.  Silva died a couple of years ago and The Gem has a memorial put up in her name.  She always had an inside cabin...not a big spender but a wonderful personality who kept in touch with all of her friends on the ships.  Her loyalty to NCL was appreciated by all she came in contact with onboard.  As a result we also benefited from this life long friendship..we were usually in inside or outside cabin ..although we are Plat. we receive over and above our tier extras....all because of a wonderful single woman who sailed her whole life only on NCL....a woman who kept in touch with her NCL" family" before, during and after every cruise.  We never felt that we "used"  our friendship with her...but shared it with all who knew her.😍

I am so sorry to hear that Silva passed away.  We sailed with her a few years ago and we loved meeting and spending time with her.  We also are loyal to NCL and have many friends among the officers and crew.  When we walked into the Captain's Reception, we were quickly guided to her table and told that we needed to meet one another.  We quickly became "shipboard friends".  We dined with her and the Hotel Director and again loved visiting with her.  I know that you are lucky to have had her as your friend.  I am sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Travel Junkie Judy said:

I am so sorry to hear that Silva passed away.  We sailed with her a few years ago and we loved meeting and spending time with her.  We also are loyal to NCL and have many friends among the officers and crew.  When we walked into the Captain's Reception, we were quickly guided to her table and told that we needed to meet one another.  We quickly became "shipboard friends".  We dined with her and the Hotel Director and again loved visiting with her.  I know that you are lucky to have had her as your friend.  I am sorry for your loss.

Thank you so much, I was hoping that this post would bring out a couple of her friends😍

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from the Dawn. Here are the list for all those looking for information.

Alain Magnier...Hotel Director

Tony Winkler...Food & Beverage Director

Richard Matic...Cruise Director

Jose Fletes Hulse...Executive Housekeeper

Gary Alldredge...Guest Service Manager

Prakash Correia...Executive Chef

Noel Chavez...Restaurant Manager

Raj Rodriquues...Beverage Manager

Juan Franco...CruiseNext Manager

Shirlyn Valdez...Group Service Coordinator

We were fortunate enough to have Roy as our Concierge. He is fantastic. We had Jonathan as our butler.

If anyone needs additional information please let me know. We had a fantastic cruise with fantastic staff. All starting from the top down. Alain is a magnificent HD.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NJLVW said:

Just came back from the Dawn. Here are the list for all those looking for information.

Alain Magnier...Hotel Director

Tony Winkler...Food & Beverage Director

Richard Matic...Cruise Director

Jose Fletes Hulse...Executive Housekeeper

Gary Alldredge...Guest Service Manager

Prakash Correia...Executive Chef

Noel Chavez...Restaurant Manager

Raj Rodriquues...Beverage Manager

Juan Franco...CruiseNext Manager

Shirlyn Valdez...Group Service Coordinator

We were fortunate enough to have Roy as our Concierge. He is fantastic. We had Jonathan as our butler.

If anyone needs additional information please let me know. We had a fantastic cruise with fantastic staff. All starting from the top down. Alain is a magnificent HD.

What an awesome group of officers and crew.  We love Alain and I'm glad to hear that he still has his ship, The Dawn.  He is one of the best.  Though I don't know all of the others, I know enough of them to know that they would make for a tremendous cruise.   Glad you had a good time with them.

On 2/18/2019 at 1:27 PM, lkjacobs said:

I was onboard the Getaway February 3-10. Here are the senior hotel officers as of then:

Hotel Director: Errol Bailey

Asst. Hotel Director: Plamenko Bakic 

Food & Beverage Director: Loredana Moldovan

Cruise Director: Paquito Fuchs 

Executive Housekeeper: Jose Omier 

Guest Services Manager: Irma Reyes 

Executive Chef: Tyson Pinto

Beverage Manager: Dindo Ramos 

Restaurant Manager: Chandra Muttam 

CruiseNext Manager: Paloma Pelaez 

I don’t know if there’s any turnover since then, though I know them all and don’t recall anyone talking about going on vacation. 

Most everyone was the same on our cruise - debarked on 3/10.

Exceptions: 

Assistant Hotel Director:  Evangelos Markozannnes

HD Personal Assistant:  Malou

CruiseNext Manager:  Kimberly Bennet

Concierge:  Virginia

8 minutes ago, OceanDreaming2 said:

Just off the Sky.  We didn't have a Meet and Greet, so I don't have as many names as some of you have posted.  Perhaps someone else can add more names?

Captain:  Stefan Nording

Hotel Director:  Jean-Michel Dhelin

Assistant HD:  Zafer Dal

Captain Zeljko Juarc boarded on the 15th off March

Ganesh Panjami is the Executive Chef for the next couple of weeks.

41 minutes ago, OceanDreaming2 said:

Most everyone was the same on our cruise - debarked on 3/10.

Exceptions: 

Assistant Hotel Director:  Evangelos Markozannnes

HD Personal Assistant:  Malou

CruiseNext Manager:  Kimberly Bennet

Concierge:  Virginia

Paquito has left for vacation and a new assignment.

• 2 weeks later...

Jade        22nd Mar

Southern        Caribbean

Vitor Nunez Da Silva        Hotel Director
Ross Rudwick        F&B Director
Jacky Tang        Cruise Director
Eduardo Thyne        Executive Housekeeper
Orwill Saidanha        Executive Chef
Marlin Hugh Bryan        Restaurant Manager
Alphonso Robinson        Beverage Manager
Jaimaline Rocas        Guest Services Manager
Cholette A Hayag        Group Services Coordinator

Bruno Dentone        Concierge

This list is likely to         change with the Transatlantic

1 hour ago, casofilia said:

Jade        22nd Mar

Southern        Caribbean

Vitor Nunez Da Silva        Hotel Director
Ross Rudwick        F&B Director
Jacky Tang        Cruise Director
Eduardo Thyne        Executive Housekeeper
Orwill Saidanha        Executive Chef
Marlin Hugh Bryan        Restaurant Manager
Alphonso Robinson        Beverage Manager
Jaimaline Rocas        Guest Services Manager
Cholette A Hayag        Group Services Coordinator

Bruno Dentone        Concierge

This list is likely to         change with the Transatlantic

While I don't know many of these officers, I am happy to see where Bruno is these days.  We loved having him as our concierge on a couple of cruises and he was always wonderful and attentive.

On 3/1/2019 at 1:01 PM, lkjacobs said:

I saved the file, then opened it in a photo app and zoomed in. Able to read the names and titles of almost everyone. Give that a try. 

I will be sailing the Bliss on April 19th, 2019 and was wanting to see if someone could inform me on who will bw the Hotel Director or who is the current Hotel director for the Bliss?  Thanks for any help that you can provide.  

8 hours ago, bahappe said:

I will be sailing the Bliss on April 19th, 2019 and was wanting to see if someone could inform me on who will bw the Hotel Director or who is the current Hotel director for the Bliss?  Thanks for any help that you can provide.  

HD should be Jovo - Have a great cruise!

7 minutes ago, b.cruising said:

HD should be Jovo - Have a great cruise!

Great-thank you!  I saw on this board on page 3 a list of the Officers from a photo that Maeling was the HD.  That is why I asked.  Have sailed with Jovo on my 2 previous cruises and he was great!  I hope he is.  

3 hours ago, bahappe said:

Great-thank you!  I saw on this board on page 3 a list of the Officers from a photo that Maeling was the HD.  That is why I asked.  Have sailed with Jovo on my 2 previous cruises and he was great!  I hope he is.  

I was on Bliss earlier in March and Maeling was HD - First time we had met and I was impressed.  He was very good. We were sorry to have missed Jovo though.....he is a class act.

3 hours ago, bahappe said:

I do believe Jovo returned to bliss this month, darn...was wishing he would be on the Star out of Miami.

Bong, bartender that does tricks and magic, was on the NCL Bliss this past December.  Does anyone lnow what ship he is currently on?  The Bliss?  Have you visited him behind the bar-his ‘magic’ is awesome! Any info would be greatly apprecited:)