AQ Room - Persian Garden

charlielinda

I want to confirm that an AQ room lets you into the Persian Garden everyday.  Also can anyone tell me about the relaxation room?  

Thinking of going from CC to AQ for a TA.   The upgrade would be less than the price of the Persian Gardem for a week which my husband loves.  And then we would dine in Blu. 

5 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

I want to confirm that an AQ room lets you into the Persian Garden everyday.  Also can anyone tell me about the relaxation room?  

Thinking of going from CC to AQ for a TA.   The upgrade would be less than the price of the Persian Gardem for a week which my husband loves.  And then we would dine in Blu. 

Confirmed. The Relaxation Room is really a waiting area for the SPA. Great views on the S Class ships, but very noisy and not relaxing to me. If you intend to use PG grab upgrade at once.

Edited by Orator

2 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

2 minutes ago, charlielinda said:

Yes, unlimited use of Persian Garden for AQ cabins, relaxation room is basically the waiting room for spa appointments, nice room, comfy chairs with nice views. Used to be exclusive to AQ but haven’t seen it enforced the past few years. 

On the S class ships the heated loungers are there with wonderful wall to ceiling views, various showers. Yes, Aqua class gets unlimited use included with amenities. You turn in your seapass and are given a card to get it, return it when you're done and get your seapass card back.

The best part of Aqua class for us is dining in Blu. We've done concierge class and Aqua, and having done both the amenities in concierge pale in comparison. If the Aqua class cost was more than we wanted to pay, we'd do a verandah rather than pay for concierge class unless we really wanted to extra 2 CC points per night to speed up a move up to the next level in CC. We also like the better wall shower jets in Aqua class. Other than the welcome aboard luncheon for concierge class, you get everything concierge class gets and so much more.

When we were in the relaxation room on Silhouette TA, you could hear a pin drop.  Occasionally some thoughtless person would let the door slam shut when they left, but by and large people were very considerate.  We loved it.  DH does not like those heated stone beds in the Persian garden but I do.  I think there are only 9, so people are asked to stay no longer than 20 mins.

We choose AQ class for Blu.

I like the Persian Gardens but the real benefit is that Relaxation Room.  It is a room with large windows right over the bridge ... so an amazing place to go for sail away.  They have large cushioned lounge chairs and tea / fruit infused water in there.  It seems like it should be quiet when in there but since it is also a waiting room for people going into or out from their spa treatments, they sometimes get chatty.  There are no signs to indicate it should be quiet, though.  It is even a great place to go and read a book or even just enjoying some deep relaxation.  To say I love it would be an understatement!  

I do love Blu as well so think I would jump on that AQ upgrade.  And yes, you are allowed to use the Persian Gardens whenever they are open.  

28 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I like the Persian Gardens but the real benefit is that Relaxation Room.  It is a room with large windows right over the bridge ... so an amazing place to go for sail away.  They have large cushioned lounge chairs and tea / fruit infused water in there.  It seems like it should be quiet when in there but since it is also a waiting room for people going into or out from their spa treatments, they sometimes get chatty.  There are no signs to indicate it should be quiet, though.  It is even a great place to go and read a book or even just enjoying some deep relaxation.  To say I love it would be an understatement!  

I do love Blu as well so think I would jump on that AQ upgrade.  And yes, you are allowed to use the Persian Gardens whenever they are open.  

Be aware that the Relaxation Room has been used to sell services and products in the Spa.  It has not been a relaxing environment on our last couple of cruises.

1 minute ago, keesar said:

Be aware that the Relaxation Room has been used to sell services and products in the Spa.  It has not been a relaxing environment on our last couple of cruises.

I've not seen that in the past ... good to know but very sad to learn of this.  I rarely get spa treatments on cruises anymore because they talk the entire time I have paid for to relax.  I tell them, please don't chat with me and you can do your pitch after my treatment.  I will probably say no ... but I don't tell that ahead of time.  LOL