One device rule.

I am thinking about purchasing an internet package for my solo vacation.  I know at times I will want to use my iPad and at other times my phone.  Does the ONE device package mean you can only use on one device at a time?  I can switch between the two as long as only one is drawing from the WiFi at any given moment?  Thanks for clarification.  Karen

Just now, Setting Sail Gal said:

I am thinking about purchasing an internet package for my solo vacation.  I know at times I will want to use my iPad and at other times my phone.  Does the ONE device package mean you can only use on one device at a time?  I can switch between the two as long as only one is drawing from the WiFi at any given moment?  Thanks for clarification.  Karen

As many different devices as you can bring on board but only one at a time.  

Let’s say you’re wondering around the ship and using WiFi on your phone.

Then at the end of the day, you go to the cabin and want to connect to WiFi on your tablet.

You would log off the WiFi on your phone, that frees up the 1 device stipulation, then you are free to log onto your WiFi account on your tablet.

Next day, log off the tablet and log in on your phone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, klfrodo said:

Let’s say you’re wondering around the ship and using WiFi on your phone.

Then at the end of the day, you go to the cabin and want to connect to WiFi on your tablet.

You would log off the WiFi on your phone, that frees up the 1 device stipulation, then you are free to log onto your WiFi account on your tablet.

Next day, log off the tablet and log in on your phone.

Depending on the ship simply logging on with a new device will automatically log off the other device.

10 hours ago, Setting Sail Gal said:

You can also use it for the on board computers, which is useful if you need to print anything, like a boarding pass if you're flying home afterwards. However, it's really, really important to remember to fully log off there when you're finished. 

6 hours ago, motherof said:

An Anthem last December, I had to log out on one device before I could log in with another.

That's weird bc on the Anthem in June of 2017 we would just kick each other off. No logging out necessary.

Edited by jennygirlmt