Can we buy drink package for 2nd half of cruise?

I have searched this many times but I may not be searching the right key words because I can't find an answer.  We're booked on an 11 day cruise on Anthem of the Seas, the last 3 days being sea days. There are 5 consecutive port days, and I can't see getting our $ worth of drinks on these days, but would like to have the beverage package for the last 3 Sea days (and maybe a couple days prior to that). 11 days of unlimited beverage is just too much. Can I buy it onboard halfway through the cruise?

Edited by lissvarna

On 3/11/2019 at 9:55 PM, blackshirt said:

They may also offer drink cards which are 10 drinks for a set price that might be a better deal than buying the drink package. The drink cards can be shared also.

When do the drink cards become available on a 5 night cruise?

51 minutes ago, sockmonkeygirl said:

When do the drink cards become available on a 5 night cruise?

Drink cards are not offered on every cruise. For what it's worth, I am currently on day 5 of a 6 night cruise and I have not seen the card offered.

3 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Drink cards are not offered on every cruise. For what it's worth, I am currently on day 5 of a 6 night cruise and I have not seen the card offered.

7 night Liberty in February drink card not offered 

7 night Harmony July 2018 no drink card 

it has always been hit or miss, but for me personally it’s been more miss than hit lately 

Drink card is only offered on Cruises to make up for low Liquor sales on that sailing.  On my many 10 and 11 nite Cruises wasn't offered until 7 or 8 day, and only about 1/3 of cruises. Less likely they'd offer on a 3-5nite cruise if at all

5 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I did not see an offer for the drink card on my just completed 16 night cruise.