Where to buy Ocean Medallion clip

LunaL

I am on the Regal now.  They won’t have wristbands until April.  I bought mine from Amazon (3/$9).  I do not need to take the medallion out to order anything.  Only time I had to take it out was in St. Maarten for security before getting onto the dock heading back to the ship.  

has anyone tried buying one of the fitbit alta wrists straps for the OM?  Saw a post on FB saying it works with it but would like confirmation from another that has ordered and used it with the OM.  

Lots of folks saying any Fitbit Zip holder - wristband or clip - works just fine. Obviously the round medallion won't be "properly centered" in the rectangular opening but the items do hold the medallion securely and allow it to function.

I bought a product called the Medallion Mate on Amazon Prime.  It came in the mail really quickly!  It was super handy because it was a flexible slider that allowed my family and me to wear our Medallions right on the watch band.

I am posting on a lot of boards because this product saved the trip!  No messing with Fitbit products!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 10:38 PM, bertha_jones said:

I bought a product called the Medallion Mate on Amazon Prime.  It came in the mail really quickly!  It was super handy because it was a flexible slider that allowed my family and me to wear our Medallions right on the watch band.

I am posting on a lot of boards because this product saved the trip!  No messing with Fitbit products!

Can you share the link to it? I’m not able to find it.

On 3/16/2019 at 11:20 PM, LunaL said:

Where to buy Ocean Medallion clip? Any idea?

20171113_160044741_iOS.jpg

I ordered the Clip shown above from the Medallion Class app when I got 'Ocean Ready' as it was an option and thought it would work best for us - have not received them yet as our cruise on the Caribbean Princess is not until the end of May 2020.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:56 AM, TupeloHoney said:

Be careful with the clips, even my Fitbit constantly fell out of them, and went thru the washer a few times. Good thing the medallions are waterproof!!!!

• 7 months later...
On 2/5/2020 at 6:42 AM, Nerkbuck said:

Be careful with the clips, even my Fitbit constantly fell out of them, and went thru the washer a few times. Good thing the medallions are waterproof!!!!

At least there easy to find when you do lose one. 😄