Cruise Disappeared !!

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

Is this just another IT RCI glitch or something to be of concern ?

My Vision cruise May 18, 2019 out of Barcelona to Med/Greece

has disappeared from the RCI website today. 

I hope it is a glitch for your sake.

• Like 1

I doubt it.  I had the same thing happen a while ago.  I went on my cruise planner to check prices and one of my  cruises was not there.  I went a checked it again on a different browser and it was there.  RC website is a nightmare.  I doubt anything nefarious is going on.

• Like 1

I hope it's a glitch...Lot's of planning has gone into this cruise/itinerary. 

I have a great true aft JS but I'm always checking to see what's available.

Thanks everyone.

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I hope it's a glitch...Lot's of planning has gone into this cruise/itinerary. 

I have a great true aft JS but I'm always checking to see what's available.

Thanks everyone.

Good luck.

I hope everything is okay and you have a wonderful Cruise doing a fantastic itinerary.

• Like 1

My Navigator cruise vanished from the website a few weeks prior to cruising, the cruise went ahead as planned. The cruise still showed up on travel agent websites etc, but never appeared back on the Royal website. Don't panic too much, fingers crossed it's just a glitch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, time4u2go said:

Have you called them? What did they say?

If I call now I'll just get the Guatemala reps....If it doesn't show up I'll call Monday during business hours.

I've looked on the UK Royal Caribbean website and your cruise is still showing up, but only with a few balcony rooms left everything else is sold out. This is the exact same thing that happened with my March 1st Navigator sailing and the March 15th one, once it was sold out it vanished off the website. 

I've also looked on another UK travel agent website and it's still showing up on there too. 🙂 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ashland said:

If I call now I'll just get the Guatemala reps....If it doesn't show up I'll call Monday during business hours.

It won’t matter.  If anything were going on the reps you talk to won’t know anything anyway and will most likely confuse you even more by telling you something that they just made up. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It won’t matter.  If anything were going on the reps you talk to won’t know anything anyway and will most likely confuse you even more by telling you something that they just made up. 

I know of one other Cruise in May, a TA that doesn't show because it's sold out. Probably same with this one. Had 2 other's I sailed on same thing, sold out

Edited by ONECRUISER

@AlexisV just because your uncalled for post has rightly been removed doesn’t mean that I won’t respond to it,.

I would suggest you reread my post that you quoted and you will see that I was saying that it won’t matter if Ashland waits until Monday to call and reaches someone in the US as it will be the people working in the call centre in the US that will make up answers.  Whether the people work in Guatamala or Springfield Oregon isn’t the issue.  The issue is that the front line CSR’s do not have access to the information that is being requested and has been shown time and time again they will make up answers knowing that most people will believe whatever they tell them.  

You really should work work on your reading comprehension and take a moment to think about what you are posting before making the accusations that you did.

As stated above...once sold out (or almost) they are removed from RCI's regular search website. Usually nothing to worry about...unless they get cancelled for a full ship charter. Been known to happen.