Junior suite on Quantam

We are looking at a Junior Suite on Quantum of the Seas. Can anyone let us know what, if any, perks can we expect?  We are also Elite plus members on Celebrity, not sure if this helps. We are being offered either 9632 or 10212. Any opinions please

Thank you all

The only "perks" JS's get on RCI is priority boarding and extra cruise points.  You don't get any "suite" perks like the GS and above.

I'm not sure what Celebrity level translates to what on RCI, but you may be eligible for the higher level RCI perks, even if you aren't getting "suite" perks.  I think you'd be "Diamond" which gives you a bit of exclusivity.

8 minutes ago, kelly kipper said:

We are looking at a Junior Suite on Quantum of the Seas. Can anyone let us know what, if any, perks can we expect?  We are also Elite plus members on Celebrity, not sure if this helps. We are being offered either 9632 or 10212. Any opinions please

Thank you all

See perks here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/RoyalSuiteClass

13 minutes ago, kelly kipper said:

Thank you all

You should get the opportunity to have dinner in Coastal Kitchen. Hopefully that works in Asia/Australia 

Stateroom 10212 is a “family” junior suite which has 1 1/2 bathrooms whereas stateroom 9632 has a much larger balcony but only 1 bathroom (I think).  So if you are traveling with more than 2 people, cabin 10212 might be better.

We are booked in a JS (9612) on Quantum next Feb. There doesn't seem to be much info on the sailings from Singapore but I assume we will be able to use Coastal Kitchen for dinner. 

As Elite Plus you will be Diamond on RCL so you will get the Diamond perks which I imagine are the same on Asian sailings as they are in the rest of the world. The nice one is use of the Diamond lounge, 3.5 hours of drinks in the lounge each evening and 3 drinks on your card to use at any bar during the same timeframe. There is also a balcony discount (but if you are using the same TA as us they will not allow it as prices are already deeply discounted).

41 minutes ago, Lv2sail_18 said:

Stateroom 10212 is a “family” junior suite which has 1 1/2 bathrooms whereas stateroom 9632 has a much larger balcony but only 1 bathroom (I think).  So if you are traveling with more than 2 people, cabin 10212 might be better.

I think 9612 has the 1-1/2 bathrooms. Not to sure of American terminology, is 1/2 bath just a toilet and sink (what we would call a cloakroom)?

Thanks

1 minute ago, kernow said:

I think 9612 has the 1-1/2 bathrooms. Not to sure of American terminology, is 1/2 bath just a toilet and sink (what we would call a cloakroom)?

Thanks

That's right Julie.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2019 at 4:21 PM, kernow said:

Thanks

Did you end up travelling in room 9612 on Quantum?  I am booked in that room for next year, and Royal Caribbean is telling me it is just one bathroom, but everything I can find seems to show that it's 1 and a half.  Just wondering if you can confirm?

Also, how was the room in general?  Thanks

6 hours ago, saritab said:

Did you end up travelling in room 9612 on Quantum?  I am booked in that room for next year, and Royal Caribbean is telling me it is just one bathroom, but everything I can find seems to show that it's 1 and a half.  Just wondering if you can confirm?

Also, how was the room in general?  Thanks

Sorry we never made it, our cruise turned out to be the first one that was cancelled last Feb. 😢

18 hours ago, saritab said:

Did you end up travelling in room 9612 on Quantum?  I am booked in that room for next year, and Royal Caribbean is telling me it is just one bathroom, but everything I can find seems to show that it's 1 and a half. 

Ours was a shower in one bathroom, and a sink and toilet in another.  The shower may have had a sink too...I forget.  Definitely not a bath and a half.  We also had a SJS and it as was not a bath and a half.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:05 PM, kelly kipper said:

Thank you all

Since you are elite plus on celebrity- be sure to register with royal .  You will be given Diamond status with Royal.  You get some discounts and perks and access to the diamond lounge.