Cruise port parking

Vampiress88

We have always used CPS in the past but on our last cruise we used parking4cruises because they had been recommended to us by a friend. They were very thorough during the check in process and the car was ready waiting for us after disembarking. We saved a lot of money on a four week cruise and will being using them again on future cruises. Hope this helps.

P4C offer a very similar service to CPS, the only difference is that you have to drive to the short stay car park after unloading your luggage, but you never have to wait in a queue before you unload, which sometimes can be lengthy.

Another vote for P4C, much cheaper and service no different really.  Drop the bags and other passengers, drive across to the short stay, photos taken of the car for damage, and you walk back to the terminal.  Excellent.

we booked through looking 4 parking. Booked the triangle car park which is just across the road from Ocean terminal. Used them again last year to but we were out of one terminal and back in to Ocean. So I booked the option with a taxi transfer, worked perfect and would book it again if needed. Hubby is VERY funny about where he leaves his car and prefers to keep his car keys so no one else can drive it.

I've used Parking4Cruises loads of times.

I actually book through this website https://www.looking4.com/uk/port-parking

and then select the  'Southampton Port - Stress Free Meet and Greet' option which is actually Parking4Cruises.

I have just been sent an Easter discount code of 30% off code is EMSPRUK19

I have to tell you that using that discount voucher gives the exact same price as booking on the Parking 4 Cruises site without the voucher!  Only I then get a 5% discount off that price.

Edited by jeanlyon

16 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

I have to tell you that using that discount voucher gives the exact same price as booking on the Parking 4 Cruises site without the voucher!  Only I then get a 5% discount off that price.

Fine, for me it saved me over £10

26 minutes ago, jeanlyon said:

Thanks for that, saves me from wondering if I am missing a discount, clearly not.

We have always used Park in my Drive which means you are parked at a private house and often for an extra (usually quite modest) extra payment the owner of the house will drive you to the Terminal and meet you there at the end of the cruise.  Now in our 4th year with the same place and have never had any problem.  Have used another one too but they moved house or we would have stayed with them.