Where to get lanyard?

At Fort Lauderdale they sold them in a kiosk on the first floor of the terminal.  It was located in the area  after you got your picture taken with the ship in the background and before the elevators to go up to the seating area.

They take cash or credit card, your still at embarkation port so sea pass does not work here.

Wide selection.

They even had a discount area.

After you buy it (if You want to purchase one) they will even punch of hole in it to connect the sea pass to it.

Bought it here the last couple cruises.

Safe travels. 

• Like 1

If you are not picky about color, you can get them free at festivals, banks, etc. 

The company I work for recently mandated that for personal safely, all lanyards must be the company-issued breakaway type like these.  Good price for a safer product.

https://www.amazon.com/MIFFLIN-Breakaway-Lanyards-Accessory-Comfortable/dp/B07815PJWZ/ref=sr_1_3?crid=3U9QT7VGDSB3&keywords=breakaway+lanyard&qid=1555097998&s=gateway&sprefix=Breakaway+%2Caps%2C225&sr=8-3

Edited by Bookish Angel

7 hours ago, CarnivalCruiser32 said:

Does the gift shop sell lanyards the first day on board?

They do sell lanyards, even the first day, but the shop might not be open until the ship leaves port. 

The selection at the port before getting on the ship had the best selection. My daughter enjoyed the options. I waited until the ship and all they had were RCCL one's and one's with stones on them. Not my type so I passed. In July I plan on getting one after checking in.

Navigator had a kiosk set up on deck 5 near Playmakers when you first board.  Many choices but most were pretty glitzy.  Ship stores in general are not open until about an hour after you sail.  There was also a person screening people in line at Guest Services doing simple stuff like punching cards and looking up dining.