Fort Lauderdale Cruise Terminal

ScottC4746

1 minute ago, CruiserBruce said:

HAL can depart from 3 or 4 different Terminals.

But the good news is that they're all in the same complex. OP, if you're concerned about your driver (or you) getting you to the right one, as you enter there's a sign that shows the ships in port and the terminal number for each. Or you can find out from the website posted above.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, catl331 said:

The mail address of Port Everglades Administration is 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316   That is about 1/2 mile from any of the terminals HAL usually uses.  What is it that you are looking for?

http://www.porteverglades.net/about-us/port-administration/

I was trying to book a hotel.  Found one that offers a shuttle to the cruise terminal.

27 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

I was trying to book a hotel.  Found one that offers a shuttle to the cruise terminal.

We always use the Pier 66 Hotel located at the sea entrance to the Port, you can get a great view of the ships departing in the afternoon and coming into port in the early morning. Our TA always gets us a great deal for our pre cruise stays here.

Here is the link:

https://www.pier66hotelmarina.com

Edited by terrydtx
  • Like 2

Shuttle was $6/pp from the Renaissance Cruise Port Hotel in December. No waiting in line at the port entrance to show your documents.  We had a special lane where we were waved straight through.  When taking a taxi or an Uber you need to wait in line and everyone must show their credentials.  The Uber guy told us he almost cancelled because it is such a hassle and a long wait to get into the port.

Edited by *Miss G*

33 minutes ago, Copper10-8 said:

$12 pp through the Embassy Suites concierge as of December 30, 2018 - We took a cab instead - Make sure you can see the meter!

I remember your cab story. Fort Lauderdale cabbies have a bad reputation, don't they?!  That's why I like Uber. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

I remember your cab story. Fort Lauderdale cabbies have a bad reputation, don't they?!  That's why I like Uber. 

Agreed. I always print a map and directions when we go on a trip. Athens was the worst. (Greece, not Georgia.) 

3 hours ago, Vic The Parrot said:

Uber or Lyft are the best options.  

Tried a shuttle once, and that was enough.  

Problem with a shuttle is that, depending on who got in there with you, they could make stops at a number of other terminals before reaching the one your ship is berthed at