Were is all the action on the Adventure??

I know it’s been quite a while since I sell the Royal Caribbean, however this week I’m sailing on the adventure of the seas it is such a sleepy ship.   It’s definitely lacking in entertainment. Maybe it’s the time of year or maybe it’s more geared towards families but it’s not a ship  singles of any age looking for more entertainment should sail on.  I do have to give kudos to the food, it’s some of the best food I’ve eaten at sea.  The pool staff is right on it’s mark with keeping the chair hogs at bay, and the teen curfew keeps the young ones from taking over the ship each evening.  I’ve sailed Royal many times and have my next cruise on the Ovation, but this will be my last sailing on the Adventure - it’s boring!!  One last word, if you enjoy just sunbathing & eating then this is the ship for you.

1 hour ago, msjazzymiss said:

I know it’s been quite a while since I sell the Royal Caribbean, however this week I’m sailing on the adventure of the seas it is such a sleepy ship.   It’s definitely lacking in entertainment. Maybe it’s the time of year or maybe it’s more geared towards families but it’s not a ship  singles of any age looking for more entertainment should sail on.  I do have to give kudos to the food, it’s some of the best food I’ve eaten at sea.  The pool staff is right on it’s mark with keeping the chair hogs at bay, and the teen curfew keeps the young ones from taking over the ship each evening.  I’ve sailed Royal many times and have my next cruise on the Ovation, but this will be my last sailing on the Adventure - it’s boring!!  One last word, if you enjoy just sunbathing & eating then this is the ship for you.

I believe the lack of action was due to the mix of people sailing, not the ship itself.  This week is a spring break week for many locations (k-12) and there are usually many, many families with kids on board.  These folks will tend to turn in earlier in the evening than those on a non-break week.

I'm guessing the activities are just not to your liking. We are sailing on the Adventure on Saturday and are really looking forward to it. The activities that I can see on the RCI app already look like so much fun! Sorry you did not enjoy yourself.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm onboard now and don't know what you mean. Blue Moon, Schooner Bar, Boleros and the Pub are hopping every night. 

Maybe it is the type of entertainment you don't like.