comedy shows for minor

3shar

Thank you for your reply Jessandtwo. I appreciate it. That was the kind of reply I was looking for...Not opinions or judgement. Just facts. I was really just trying to find out if it was recommended over 18 or enforced. I would not ask our Genie to break the rules and get in trouble either.  

1 hour ago, ownedbypets said:

I'm not saying that rules should be broken.  Genies do a lot for their guests and do everything in their power to make them happy.  If a guest is too small to do an activity or too young for a show they will usually find an alternative.  

Yes, and that’s one of the things they are for. Perfectly acceptable. 

3shar you are welcome.  I had no idea either, we live in Texas and normally cruise out of Galveston and their “adult” comedy shows always have kids in them so we didn’t know any different.  

Have a great cruise, Star class is wonderful.  If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.

Yes we were Star class last summer on Oasis and have one on Allure this summer.  Totally spoiled us.  

You do not need to prebook any shows, the Genie will get you reserved seats. The only thing ours couldn’t reserve seats for were things like the marriage show and the comedy show in the main theater.  But anything that had tickets they reserve your seats for you.

We were pretty low key, but if there is anything you want to do on the ship, like tour of bridge, etc, the Genie can arrange it.  

If you want specific food/drink items in your cabin ask in your precruise email with your Genie. They can magically make things like diet Dr Pepper show up in your room.

My biggest advice is  don’t be afraid to ask.  If there is something you are wanting or expecting and the Genie didn’t anticipate your need, ask.  They will try to make your wishes/wants come true but they aren’t always good at mind reading.

Thank you so much. We have never cruised Royal before. We have always done NCL Haven. Was originally booked on Allure because it was so much cheaper. Ended up changing entire reservation to Harmony since that was our original first choice because price came down and was thousands cheaper! Very excited to be in the Aquatheatre

3 minutes ago, cb at sea said:

They do NOT restrict anyone by age....it's simply a "guideline" for parents.  Going in, you will know that there will be "language" that you may not approve of.

Cb at sea - as usual you are incorrect. Please stop posting misleading and incorrect information. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 3shar said:

Jesse did two....Did u travel star class? If so, Am I correct in that I don’t need to book shows as Genie will do this? Any suggestions of things to ask Genie for?

We have cruised in Star Class too.  Amazing!!!!  Jess is right,  ask for anything you can think of, within reason, and the genie will try their hardest to make it happen.  Free laundry was a big plus for us. We sent stuff out every day and came home with a suitcase full of clean clothes. Food......we were sick of it by the end!  The snacks our genie sent to our suite were way too much so by day 4 we asked for them to stop. There will be a lot of different people delivering stuff to your suite so take cash if you want to tip for deliveries. Have a great cruise!!!

42 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

Totally agree, but cb will never read your post.

I was thinking perhaps with this new format that notifies you when someone quotes one of your posts she just might. Wishful thinking. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, gerif said:

I was thinking perhaps with this new format that notifies you when someone quotes one of your posts she just might. Wishful thinking. 

Unless you elect to turn off all notifications. That's how I have mine set up. 

Edited by davekathy

1 minute ago, davekathy said:

Unless you elect to turn off all notifications. That's how I have mine set up. 

Okay, didn’t know that. Guess I learn something new every day. Technology is not my strong point (which is why I never had a list of cruises taken).