I got FTTF today after it’s been sold out!!

camorelli

I’m so excited!  The last time we cruised, FTTF wasn’t “a thing.”  When we booked this cruise, it was already sold out.  I’ve been checking almost daily, but forgot the past few days, to see if it opened back up.  This morning i checked and found it open!  I grabbed it while I could!  I was so excited that I forgot to see what time slots were available.  I just took the 12pm slot that was offered.  I’m super excited to use it for tendering priority though!  Happy Mother’s Day gift to me! 😃

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, camorelli said:

I’m so excited!  The last time we cruised, FTTF wasn’t “a thing.”  When we booked this cruise, it was already sold out.  I’ve been checking almost daily, but forgot the past few days, to see if it opened back up.  This morning i checked and found it open!  I grabbed it while I could!  I was so excited that I forgot to see what time slots were available.  I just took the 12pm slot that was offered.  I’m super excited to use it for tendering priority though!  Happy Mother’s Day gift to me! 😃

Nice!  Just so you know all the FTTF say 12pm but you can disregard that time and show up anytime after they open the doors. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camorelli said:

I was so excited that I forgot to see what time slots were available.  I just took the 12pm slot that was offered.  I’m super excited to use it for tendering priority though!  Happy Mother’s Day gift to me! 😃

Good for you! and even happier news, it doesn't matter what timeslot you got... you just show up at the port when you want and check in straight away! And you'll be able to board as soon as the VIPs have boarded!

Happy Mothers Day!

• Like 1

Ours have been sold out for about 2 months now. Been checking every day, multiple times a day, morning, noon & night. I happened to wake up at 5:45am this morning to use the bathroom and decided to check. BOOM! Got one. Big thanks to my bladder for waking me up. 😀 They only had one, though. Still need one more.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Organized Chaos said:

Ours have been sold out for about 2 months now. Been checking every day, multiple times a day, morning, noon & night. I happened to wake up at 5:45am this morning to use the bathroom and decided to check. BOOM! Got one. Big thanks to my bladder for waking me up. 😀 They only had one, though. Still need one more.

Gotta love those bladders for their FTTF timing. On our last cruise we had 3 cabins and were able to nap 2 FTTF right away but had to keep stalking for the 3rd one. Woke up about 3 a.m. one night for a bathroom break, decided to check and low and behold there was one available.