Explorations Cafe Seating

ScottC4746

On our Eurodam cruise we noticed some very nice chaise loungers up along the window that looked out.  We are booked on a 17 night Hawai'i cruise with 10 straight days (five out five back) at sea.  How can a couple enjoy these, mark them while they go eat or do an activity, and return without being billed a "chair hog"?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ScottC4746 said:

mark them while they go eat or do an activity, and return without being billed a "chair hog"?

You are joking, yes?

That is a perfect description of being a chair hog.

Leave it and lose it!    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScottC4746 said:

On our Eurodam cruise we noticed some very nice chaise loungers up along the window that looked out.  We are booked on a 17 night Hawai'i cruise with 10 straight days (five out five back) at sea.  How can a couple enjoy these, mark them while they go eat or do an activity, and return without being billed a "chair hog"?

Good luck with that.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

LOL!! When I see someone strategically leave their stuff on one, obviously to "mark" it, and yes it does happen, I immediately put their stuff on the window sill so someone else can take the chair.  I'm so bad. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Moriah said:

LOL!! When I see someone strategically leave their stuff on one, obviously to "mark" it, and yes it does happen, I immediately put their stuff on the window sill so someone else can take the chair.  I'm so bad. 

Not so.  You could have dumped the stuff in one of trash containers.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tampa Girl said:

Not so.  You could have dumped the stuff in one of trash containers.

I'm not THAT bad, 🙂  Also, I make sure I see the person leave the area. If they are just going up to order another coffee, I think they can legitimately return to their chair. But if they are leaving the lounge, nope.

Edited by Moriah

1 minute ago, Moriah said:

I'm not THAT bad, 🙂  Also, I make sure I see the person leave the area. If they are just going up to order another coffee, I think they can legitimately return to their chair. But if they are leaving the lounge, nope.

Still . . . the temptation is there . ..   Fortunately, my nerve is not.

1 hour ago, Moriah said:

I'd give them 5-7 minutes to use the washroom and return, but that's about it .... hehehehehe

These chairs are prime real estate and a precious shared commodity - use it or lose it, first come first serve, no saving of seats .......

• Like 1