Frozen Foo Foo Drinks 🍹

I am debating whether or not to buy myself a refreshment beverage package. I love frozen foo-foo drinks but I’m going to be forgoing alcohol. Are the frozen drinks already pre made with the booze or do they add the booze to the slushy stuff at the end where as you could have say a frozen virgin  pina colada or frozen virgin mudslide? Would these be included on the refreshment package if the drinks are made without alcohol?

8 minutes ago, butterfly2 said:

I am debating whether or not to buy myself a refreshment beverage package. I love frozen foo-foo drinks but I’m going to be forgoing alcohol. Are the frozen drinks already pre made with the booze or do they add the booze to the slushy stuff at the end where as you could have say a frozen virgin  pina colada or frozen virgin mudslide? Would these be included on the refreshment package if the drinks are made without alcohol?

The refreshment package includes frozen foo-foo drinks and the bartenders make them to order.

You really need only to drink three maybe four a day depending on the price you’ve paid to cover the initial package cost 

Fresh OJ sodas and water are also included.

From my experience I think the package is an excellent deal.

5 hours ago, butterfly2 said:

... Are the frozen drinks already pre made with the booze or do they add the booze to the slushy stuff at the end where as you could have say a frozen virgin  pina colada or frozen virgin mudslide?  ...

Most of the time they add the alcohol to the frozen mix.

9 hours ago, butterfly2 said:

they add it when you ask for it if you see them walking around with trays of the special of the day or whatever frozen concoction they are pushing at the time around the pool deck.  Those are virgin and they carry a liquor bottle with them and add shots for those taking them to that level.  When my kids were younger they loved the mystery of what drink would be next on the trays, now they tend to add the shots too lol!

I was going to forgo the refreshment package until the Black Friday sale and then I couldn't resist. 😊  I don't drink alcohol but many do I love my virgin drinks! To me it's definitely worth it if you get OJ, some coffee (depending on ship and what's included) and foo-foo drinks. Since I purchased it at $17 a day, I only need to order 3/4 a day to get my monies worth.

1 hour ago, ShillyShally said:

they add it when you ask for it if you see them walking around with trays of the special of the day or whatever frozen concoction they are pushing at the time around the pool deck.  Those are virgin and they carry a liquor bottle with them and add shots for those taking them to that level.  When my kids were younger they loved the mystery of what drink would be next on the trays, now they tend to add the shots too lol!

Interesting, didn't realize that. But last time bought a "Drink of the Day" off the tray was around 20yrs ago. Ex liked and my Daughters first taste of a "Drink" was Strawberry Colada...

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 hours ago, butterfly2 said:

You do know that a virgin mudslide is the vanilla mix and chocolate syrup

5 hours ago, kruzerci said:

If you’re going to forgo the alcohol, forgo the frozen drinks all together. Those mixes are outrageously caloric and high in sugar. Save it for dessert!

Classic example of unhelpful unsolicited opinion on cc.

OP:  non alcoholic frozen drinks etc are included in the refreshment package.  As noted above, with the bottled water, coffee's etc it's not a bad deal and probably just what you're looking for.

Edited by bouhunter
  • Like 2