Official Announcements

I feel like, given the number of cruises I have been on with Royal, I should know this, but I don't.   Is there an official website, twitter handle, IG page, Snapchat....anything at all that announces when bookings are open for sailings?   I know somewhere they usually announce the week they are expected, and it gets spread around here, but i'm looking for the source....

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, patattack said:

Thanks for posting this.  I decided I wanted to do Panama Canal next year and noticed only one cruise which is twice the cost of this years.  Looks like there will only be one cruise in 2020.

Celebrity is doing 2 full transits B2B on the Summit next Oct/Nov for a lot less than Royal is charging. 

1 hour ago, patattack said:

Thanks for posting this.  I decided I wanted to do Panama Canal next year and noticed only one cruise which is twice the cost of this years.  Looks like there will only be one cruise in 2020.

I think Royal only does two Panama Canal Cruises. Both were 16 days (I think). One each way. 

56 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

I think Royal only does two Panama Canal Cruises. Both were 16 days (I think). One each way. 

Three 16 niter's, one 15 all on Vision, kind of a B4B from Oct-Dec last one ending in SJ. Then one on Serenade next yr. 

Edited by ONECRUISER

6 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Three 16 niter's, one 15 all on Vision, kind of a B4B from Oct-Dec last one ending in SJ. Then one on Serenade next yr. 

Yes, I could only find one next year and it was twice the price .  I already have my cruises booked for 2019 but always like to have a couple (or more) booked down the road.

Pat