Favorite drink

nvdreamer

11 hours ago, suzyed said:

What's in the Bugsy?

All kinds of good stuff. :classic_biggrin:  I found this ingredient list:  Irish Cream, Creme de Menthe White, espresso coffee, and cream.  It's a great after-dinner martini to enjoy at Crooners.

4 hours ago, beckntom said:

All kinds of good stuff. :classic_biggrin:  I found this ingredient list:  Irish Cream, Creme de Menthe White, espresso coffee, and cream.  It's a great after-dinner martini to enjoy at Crooners.

Okay, sounds interesting.  But I am no Martini expert.  With those ingredients how does it even qualify as a Martini?

On 5/23/2019 at 12:08 PM, jasbo49 said:

John Collins (no, not Tom, John).

And, of course, Chairman of the Board.

Jim

What Jim said.  I don't often drink things with so much alcohol but this is very, very smooth.  My husband has been teaching bartenders to make this for several years. 

On 5/25/2019 at 12:23 AM, Sea Hag said:

Banoffee Blast from the IC. It's an ice blended, non-alcoholic drink. Banana, caramel, and coffee. Extra good.

Is this included on the coffee card

On 5/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, steelers36 said:

Okay, sounds interesting.  But I am no Martini expert.  With those ingredients how does it even qualify as a Martini?

Sorry it took me so long to see your excellent question.  Unfortunately, I don't have the answer.  My guess is because it's served in a martini glass. :classic_biggrin:  

On 5/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, nvdreamer said:

Thanks for the ideas i will have fun trying them.  Whats is the Key west cooler?

A Key West Cooler basically has passion fruit juice, cranberry juice, watermelon juice, and lemon-lime soda. Pretty tasty to me.

On 5/23/2019 at 4:00 PM, steelers36 said:

A quick scroll through this post tells me what I suspected.  OP, if this thread has a lot of responses, you may as well work your way through every drink menu on board as I am sure they will all get a mention or two.  And there will be several you won't even see on a menu.

Hi Mr. Steelers,

Your going to love this one 😁 My favorite drink was the Champagne toast to the Patriots for winning the 6th Super Bowl when I was on the Caribbean Princess. 🥂 😁

92163730-414A-4A6A-9378-0573F3646B4D.jpeg

Edited by Lucky TGO
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Mr. Steelers,

Your going to love this one 😁 My favorite drink was the Champagne toast to the Patriots for winning the 6th Super Bowl when I was on the Caribbean Princess. 🥂 😁

KILL ME.

• Haha 2

Just now, Lucky TGO said:

I’m so sorry!! I couldn’t help myself. I just know it would put a smile 😊 on your face.  I owe you another drink 🥃.

Tony

What's your cabin number.  I am on board the Regal now.  LOL.   Yes, I couldn't help laughing.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, steelers36 said:

What's your cabin number.  I am on board the Regal now.  LOL.   Yes, I couldn't help laughing.

I’m on The Rowboat right now in the Captain’s suit. My friends and I are getting ready to watch the Bruins game tonight.

Wish us luck I think we need it. They looked and played awful the last game.  Enjoy the rest of your cruise and don’t forget 

Go Patriots!!! 😁😁

Tony

Hi I'm new to Princess, will be cruising in a couple of months......This is a drink from Carnivial….is there anything similar on Princess??  I love this one

Ingredients:  Irish crème, Butterscotch schnapps, Kahlua, Dark rum, ice cream mix and ice of course

• Like 1

Favorite drink? That’s easy..... The next one I order! 😉

I used to enjoy working my way through the martini list in Crooners over the course of a cruise, but that menu seems to have gone by the wayside. The new menu just isn’t the same. On our cruise on the Star last month, the wait staff said that if we wanted something off the old menu, that they would ask the bar staff if they could make one. I’m going to have to see if I can find and old Crooners menu online, print it off and take it with us on our November cruises.

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the Great Champagne you receive.  When you win one of the games on the ship.

Just in case you didn’t  know this the boys in the boiler room make it fresh every Tuesday.

That’s why it’s soooooooo good 😁😁 

The Captain of The Rowboat, 

Tony

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lucky TGO said:

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the Great Champagne you receive.  When you win one of the games on the ship.

Just in case you didn’t  know this the boys in the boiler room make it fresh every Tuesday.

That’s why it’s soooooooo good 😁😁 

The Captain of The Rowboat, 

Tony

rdsqrl's First Law of Champagne:  It it's free, it's delicious. 

another vote for Chairman of the Board.  It's a classic. 

London Lemonade (a martini that I believe has now been dropped from the Crooner's menu, but it is still in the little black book at the bars, as the Wheelhouse bartender was able to look it up and make it for me every night on the Grand).

Citrus Bellini (available only on the Crown, Emerald, and Ruby in the Adagio Lounge)

I hate sweet drinks; the above are all more on the tart side rather than lemony-sweet.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:18 PM, marden1970 said:

Rossinni - found this on the menu in Crooners last December.  They coat the inside of a champagne glass with raspberry syrup, add a shot of Chambord (raspberry liqueur) then fill the glass with champagne.  Delicious!  Can't wait for November, we're doing 15 day Hawaii booked under Sip&Sail.

This sounds amazing! How much is this drink?