Favorite drink

nvdreamer

We're Regent people, just booked our first Princess cruise to try it out, and I can say that our last Mediterranean cruise on the Voyager got us hooked on Aperol Spritz. So much so, I now make them at home. Relatively light on the alcohol so dangerously easy to go down.

Edited by slidebite

Original Chocolate Martini with the good chocolate.  Not on the menu anymore but they will know what the bartenders will know what they are and how to make them.  Make sure you ask for the 'good' chocolate.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, partybarbie said:

My favorite martinis are the Key Lime Pie, Milky Way, Ultimate Cosmo, and the Bugsy.  I also like the pineapple mojito, but I tell them light on the sugar syrup.  

Darn!  I forgot to try that Pineapple Mojito you told me about at the beginning of the pub crawl!  I guess I need to get on another cruise soon.  :classic_biggrin:

My favorite martini is the Lemon Drop, aka Lemontini.  Do also love the Bugsy.

Enjoyed meeting you two.

Edited by beckntom
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, beckntom said:

Darn!  I forgot to try that Pineapple Mojito you told me about at the beginning of the pub crawl!  I guess I need to get on another cruise soon.  :classic_biggrin:

Enjoyed meeting you two.

Loved meeting you too. We have a little over five months until we board the Emerald.  I will have a Lemontini for you. 🙂

A quick scroll through this post tells me what I suspected.  OP, if this thread has a lot of responses, you may as well work your way through every drink menu on board as I am sure they will all get a mention or two.  And there will be several you won't even see on a menu.

Edited by steelers36

Oh my gawd, our last cruise I discovered the French Martini (Grey Goose, Chambord, pineapple juice).  A lovely purple color and a definite hint of raspberry flavor.  I fell in love and by the end of our cruise, I kid you not, close to 50% of the pre-dinner cocktails in Crooners had ended up being French Martini's.  It was hilarious.  

Can't wait to get on Royal in September to repeat the experience (I rarely drink when home and never go to the trouble of making myself a martini).

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jondfk said:

Oh my gawd, our last cruise I discovered the French Martini (Grey Goose, Chambord, pineapple juice).  A lovely purple color and a definite hint of raspberry flavor.  I fell in love and by the end of our cruise, I kid you not, close to 50% of the pre-dinner cocktails in Crooners had ended up being French Martini's.  It was hilarious.  

Can't wait to get on Royal in September to repeat the experience (I rarely drink when home and never go to the trouble of making myself a martini).

I must try this in February!!!  Not sure how I missed it last year!!!!

On 5/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, MaxwellOz said:

Original Chocolate Martini with the good chocolate.  Not on the menu anymore but they will know what the bartenders will know what they are and how to make them.  Make sure you ask for the 'good' chocolate.

And you know that's one of our favorites!!

Rossinni - found this on the menu in Crooners last December.  They coat the inside of a champagne glass with raspberry syrup, add a shot of Chambord (raspberry liqueur) then fill the glass with champagne.  Delicious!  Can't wait for November, we're doing 15 day Hawaii booked under Sip&Sail.

I was just on the Royal to Mexico last month and they had "Good Spirits" during certain times. I had the "Vanilla Sky" one night. And I forgot the name of another one I had but both were really good. Not super sweet,  but smooth.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:43 PM, beckntom said:

Enjoyed meeting you two.

What's in the Bugsy?