notifications?

Is it me, or is something going on with notifications of new posts?  The little bell on the top of the page has always shown notifications of new posts in threads I am following highlighted in red with the numbers of posts.  Now nothing.  Have gone in a rechecked my notification set up...still the same and saved.  Anyone else notice this?  

Edited by island lady

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Is it me, or is something going on with notifications of new posts?  The little bell on the top of the page has always shown notifications of new posts in threads I am following highlighted in red with the numbers of posts.  Now nothing.  Have gone in a rechecked my notification set up...still the same and saved.  Anyone else notice this?  

YES!! My notifications seem to be all out of whack too.

I had the same issue. So I went finally went into my account settings and somehow my setting had changed and I had to re-set them back to the way I had them. Now things are working again. I have no idea how things got changed. It wasn't me that did it.

Click on your name in the upper right------>Account settings----->Notification settings. Then put things back the way you want them. Don't forget to click on "Save" when you are done.

16 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I had the same issue. So I went finally went into my account settings and somehow my setting had changed and I had to re-set them back to the way I had them. Now things are working again. I have no idea how things got changed. It wasn't me that did it.

Click on your name in the upper right------>Account settings----->Notification settings. Then put things back the way you want them. Don't forget to click on "Save" when you are done.

Same thing happened to me earlier this week.