Miami Luggage Valet

DP

They did not offer Luggage Valet in Miami when I cruised on the Symphony in January.  I don't think it is available on the Oasis class yet.  There was rumor about it possibly being offered by this fall.

1 hour ago, klfrodo said:

Wow,

Posts 2 & 3 don't confuse the answer at all 🤣

The poster in #2 may not realize the new Terminal A didn't (doesn't) have this service and even from Terminal G it was not always available. So, the answer may depend on terminal and even ship (in addition to time/airline).

6 hours ago, brillohead said:

Can confirm that it WAS NOT available on Symphony out of new Terminal A in March.  

Was that a 7-night cruise?  I know that short cruises typically do not participate in the Luggage Valet service.

47 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Was that a 7-night cruise?  I know that short cruises typically do not participate in the Luggage Valet service.

It was the Symphony, all 7 night cruises.  For whatever reason they are slow to add SY to the luggage valet program. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I received this note from RCL after asking the question directly through email:

Dear Sheila:
Thank you for your email. We apologize for the delay in our response. Hi, my name is Traci I am here to assist you!
Yes! we do have Luggage Valet that is offered at a minimal fee, currently $25.00 per person (2 bags per guest), plus applicable airline luggage fees. At this time, the valet service can be purchased only onboard the ship. Please check with the Guest Services staff once onboard to see if your airline will be participating in the Luggage Valet service for your sailing.
Oh, it sounds like you will have a wonderful time on board the ship and off the ship! I am sure you will be make some great memories! If you should need for anything else, please let us know.
Thank you, Sheila, for choosing Royal Caribbean International. We look forward to welcoming you aboard the Symphony of the Seas in November.
Sincerely,
Traci Cohee
Royal Caribbean Customer Support

-----------------------------
Smith,Sheila
Country of Residence: USA

My cruise information:
   Ship: Symphony Of The Seas
   Sail Date: 30/Nov/2019

Issue: Is Luggage Valet available on this cruise? We are doing an excursion in Miami on disembarkation day and would prefer not to drag our luggage around Miami. We have an American Airlines flight from Miami Int’l. Airport at 7:35 pm. We have used this service on Oasis Class ships in the past and we love it! Fingers crossed it’s available on Symphony! Thanks in advance for answering this inquiry,