Elite Plus Benefit- Specialty Coffees

cruisinsusin

40 minutes ago, cruisinsusin said:

Are all the non alcohol containing specialty coffees  included in the elite plus benefit? 

Thanks

It specifically states

Complimentary cappuccino, latte, tea and espresso 

We were told that the hot chocolate is not included, despite the fact that their hot chocolate is priced lower than some of the beverages that are included.

But free hot chocolate is available up at the buffet.

To me it seems more logical, for the beverage packages as well, to set a price point and include any beverage up to that price point.

But that is not the way they do it.

Edited by fleckle

Establish a very good relationship with one of the waitresses in Al Bacio and you never know what will result. We always do and always rewarded during the cruise just as she is at the end

12 hours ago, cruisinsusin said:

thanks- I knew about the teas, coffee, cappuccino and espresso but DH loves the affogatos ( espresso drink) and wondered if these would be included.

We also love those wee espresso/ gelato drinks! On our b2b earlier this month the first part we had a beverage package so had quite a few of those😉but second cruise just had our elite plus benefits so had to buy them so as said only teas and espresso, late etc included

9 hours ago, Beanb41 said:

Establish a very good relationship with one of the waitresses in Al Bacio and you never know what will result. We always do and always rewarded during the cruise just as she is at the end

👍

good suggestion

We are only Elite, but we usually go to the Captain's Club Elite Coffee Break and order a specialty coffee or hot cocoa. We have not cruised since September, but we were able to get them at that time.  Of course, that does not work later in the day if you have a coffee craving. 

22 hours ago, Glendakayself said:

We are only Elite, but we usually go to the Captain's Club Elite Coffee Break and order a specialty coffee or hot cocoa. We have not cruised since September, but we were able to get them at that time.  Of course, that does not work later in the day if you have a coffee craving. 

Haven’t heard if an Elite Coffee Break?  I know there is an Elite breakfast, do you mean that?  

We are Elite +, travelling shortly with X for the first time in 3 years.   I hope we still get free coffee, tea, espresso at Al Bacio, please can someone confirm?

Edited by cruisingaussies

20 minutes ago, cruisingaussies said:

Haven’t heard if an Elite Coffee Break?  I know there is an Elite breakfast, do you mean that?  

We are Elite +, travelling shortly with X for the first time in 3 years.   I hope we still get free coffee, tea, espresso at Al Bacio, please can someone confirm?

Of course they were referring to the Elite breakfast.

We were able to get just about all non-alcoholic coffee/tea drinks at Al Bacio being Elite +.  🍷

1 hour ago, cruisingaussies said:

Yes, it has been called Elite Breakfast in the past. On our last several cruises it was called Elite Coffee Break. I just looked at the list of benefits on the Celebrity site and found it called Elite Coffee Lounge. Whatever, it is usually a small buffet when you first enter and hot drinks, juice, or smoothies ordered from waiters who come around to the tables after you are seated. I have seen the juices/regular coffees in serve-yourself pitchers or dispensers on some cruises.