Upgrade from Veranda to Family Veranda?

EWR224

Would love your thoughts about upgrading from a regular Veranda cabin on Constellation (7175) to a Family Veranda for $220 each?  There are two of us.

Thanks for your advice!

23 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Do you know which FV?  I'd probably jump on it anyway since I love the aft cabins.  Whatever FV you get will have a wonderful large balcony.

Thanks so much for your reply.  From what I see online, it looks like the only one available is 8168, which is aft.  

2 hours ago, EWR224 said:

Would love your thoughts about upgrading from a regular Veranda cabin on Constellation (7175) to a Family Veranda for $220 each?  There are two of us.

Thanks for your advice!

Hope it is still available!  You have more then double a regular cabin space.  I believe it is close to the front, so you will have more motion, but IMO worth it!!!  Go on youtube and see it.

Enjoy

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Hope it is still available!  You have more then double a regular cabin space.  I believe it is close to the front, so you will have more motion, but IMO worth it!!!  Go on youtube and see it.

Enjoy

These cabins on the MClass ships are actually in the very aft of the ship.  I didn't notice any extra movement in that area of the ship although I am sure there may have been some.  Maybe I was just so happy in that cabin that I found not one thing to complain about.  

• Like 1

OP:  enjoy your FV!  We’ve actually downgraded ourselves twice on M-class ships from C2 cabins when we were able to snag a corner FV.  We love the additional interior space and the humongous balcony. Really more like a private deck. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

We love the additional interior space and the humongous balcony. Really more like a private deck. 

The attached pictures were taken on Infinity, but Constellation will be similar.

7FB7F1DC-6D90-42B1-82FF-F1E88FAFD419.jpeg

32BD5757-2DEE-464D-996A-3FFB22CB4CBA.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk

9 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

OP:  enjoy your FV!  We’ve actually downgraded ourselves twice on M-class ships from C2 cabins when we were able to snag a corner FV.  We love the additional interior space and the humongous balcony. Really more like a private deck. 

Thats the same way we got one on the Infinity.  It was awesome .. we got one of the corner aft ones on deck 8.  Looks like the same cabin shown in the pictures above.  

21 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

Thats the same way we got one on the Infinity.  It was awesome .. we got one of the corner aft ones on deck 8.  Looks like the same cabin shown in the pictures above.  

Very similar, but I believe the photos in comment 14 are from Deck 9 (the starboard corner aft FV); we were right below (on the same cruise 🙂) in the Deck 8 corner.  Either way, awesome!

enhance

enhance

(photos by turtles06)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, EWR224 said:

Thank you all for the quick replies!!  I was able to get it!! So excited for the location and the extra space!

Was it one on the corner with the extra huge balcony or one of the other ones with just the huge balcony?

11 hours ago, EWR224 said:

Thank you all for the quick replies!!  I was able to get it!! So excited for the location and the extra space!

Was it one on the corner with the extra huge balcony or one of the other ones with just the huge balcony?

1 minute ago, wrk2cruise said:

I would take it either way, just for the huge balcony -- not to mention the extra room space.  BTW, what are the two of you going to do with all that space, unless you are planning on having a cocktail party?  We had 10 people out on our huge balcony and didn't feel crowded.  🍷

15 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I would take it either way, just for the huge balcony -- not to mention the extra room space.  BTW, what are the two of you going to do with all that space, unless you are planning on having a cocktail party?  We had 10 people out on our huge balcony and didn't feel crowded.  🍷

That's what I said in post 2.  I was just curious which one they got.  My favorite cabin is 8172 C1 on these ships, will take that over a sky suite.

17 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/stateroom-details.php?ship=Celebrity-Constellation&cabin=8168

here’s a link to that cabin ... kind of sweet if you ask me.  We were in 8166 on the Infinity ... fantastic cabin!  

That's a great link! Thank you so much! Was able to use this site to take a gander at our Infinity cabins coming up for October.

38 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

That's what I said in post 2.  I was just curious which one they got.  My favorite cabin is 8172 C1 on these ships, will take that over a sky suite.

Yes, I was providing reinforcement.  😁🍷

2 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

It is 8168... so just a huge balcony...LOL

2 hours ago, Wine-O said:

A party sounds like a good idea!  Cheers!

Thanks to everyone for getting me even more excited about this cabin upgrade!!

2 hours ago, EWR224 said:

It is 8168... so just a huge balcony...LOL

A party sounds like a good idea!  Cheers!

Thanks to everyone for getting me even more excited about this cabin upgrade!!

congratulations on getting that cabin.