Reserve seating for Diamond + on Adventure

44 minutes ago, red devil said:

Do they have reserve seating for the Ice Show and Theater for Diamond Plus on the Adventure.

On our April Adventure Caribbean cruise as  D+ we were allowed to sit in the Suite/pinnacle area in  both the theater and ice rink. 

1 hour ago, island284 said:

On our April Adventure Caribbean cruise as  D+ we were allowed to sit in the Suite/pinnacle area in  both the theater and ice rink. 

Our experience also, earlier this year.

Our last cruise on Symphony they had suites, pinnacles, and D+ reserved seats for every show.  Ten minutes before showtime when they let standby in the reserved seating flags were taken down. I don't remember if the Key holders were included.

11 hours ago, vegascruiser1 said:

We were on the Adventure in February and there was reserved seating for Diamond Plus. We we on the Allure last week and there also was reserved seating for Diamond Plus. 

We’re on Allure in 3 weeks and want to confirm that there’s only reserved Diamond Plus seating if you’ve made a reservation.  Is it available in every venue?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 10:58 AM, sellwingri said:

We’re on Allure in 3 weeks and want to confirm that there’s only reserved Diamond Plus seating if you’ve made a reservation.  Is it available in every venue?

Sorry it took so long for me to answer and was out of town and didn’t check cruise critic. 

As far as I could tell it was reserved seating every night. But about 10 minutes before the show they opened it for everyone. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 10:58 AM, sellwingri said:

You can't enter the venue without a reservation, until it is time to let the standby line in.  By then, the restricting ropes are removed for the reserved section.

On 7/4/2019 at 9:58 AM, sellwingri said:

Does anyone know if there’s diamond plus seating in every venue on Allure or just the theater?

On 7/3/2019 at 3:40 PM, Kholland said:

Only for suites and Pinnacle. 

5 hours ago, Thorben-Hendrik said:

This is NOT correct!🤔

I believe sometimes it is and sometimes it isn’t. I suspect it depends on the number of D+ on board as to whether the reserved seating area includes D+ or not. My last cruise was a TA on Brilliance and the reserved seating area in the theater did not include D+.

21 minutes ago, sellwingri said:

Does anyone know if there’s diamond plus seating in every venue on Allure or just the theater?

Definitely not in the comedy venue.