Is Check from HAL real or scam?

MSEm

It's a refund for your unused and expired FCDs. We have received Bottomline checks as refunds for Princess FCDs and deposited them without any problems. I wish the company would identify what the check is for.

2 hours ago, sail7seas said:

LOTS  of cynics  here.  :eek:

Sad

True....... but its the megalomaniacs that really make me laugh.

As for the check in question.....if it doesn't have Ed McMahon's picture then you're probably good to go.

If it is from PCH or the Little Red Feather Indian School and they are asking for money....

then that's a different story....

Edited by JRG

• 4 years later...

Well, it's 2024, and I just received one of those $100 checks via Bottom Line Technologies/Paymode, saying it's on behalf of Holland America line. I called Holland America, and after spending a lot of time on the phone with them, they had no idea of what it might be. Is there anyone out there who has information on this?

2 minutes ago, countdephotos said:

Well, it's 2024, and I just received one of those $100 checks via Bottom Line Technologies/Paymode, saying it's on behalf of Holland America line. I called Holland America, and after spending a lot of time on the phone with them, they had no idea of what it might be. Is there anyone out there who has information on this?

Sounds like one of your FCD's expired and they are reimbursing you.  Usually it goes back to your credit card but that card could be expired, etc.

• Like 1