Royal Calling me?

Ok.. so a couple times in the past week, I keep getting a phone call from a Ft. Lauderdale number, and I didn't answer it both times.. no message left.. so I did a reverse search of the number and a few people said it was Royal Caribbean calling.  So why are they calling?, and should I call the number back?.. I have one cruise booked for next Feb. Any advice ??

Could be anything.  And before the new "Up bid" program...agents used to call to ask if you wanted to pay extra for an upgrade (needed your cabin location, etc.).  They called my sister on one. Not sure they do that any longer now. 

Me, I have received calls from RCI as a "thanks for cruising with us"....PR call.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

Could be anything.  And before the new "Up bid" program...agents used to call to ask if you wanted to pay extra for an upgrade (needed your cabin location, etc.).  They called my sister on one. Not sure they do that any longer now. 

Me, I have received calls from RCI as a "thanks for cruising with us"....PR call.  

ok ... thanks 🙂

Just now, cruisegirl1976 said:

ok ... thanks 🙂

You are most welcome.  

As long as you know who it is, if they call again...no worries to pick it up?  At least you will solve the mystery of why they called.  🙂

• Like 1

Just now, molly361 said:

Were on their website?  I had been getting calls from a PVP from Royal a couple of times a week, mostly after checking prices on their site

Guess they don't like me, I don't get calls and I check prices all the time.  

Eh...you and Bob are special.  😉  😇

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Were on their website?  I had been getting calls from a PVP from Royal a couple of times a week, mostly after checking prices on their site

It is funny.. that I started getting the calls the same day as I paid off half of the cruise.

Just now, Biker19 said:

I think Royal Up killed the Upsell fairy.

And Royal UP (pax bidding wildly to offer money to RCI 🤑)  most definitely killed the sweet upgrade fairy (the freebie one) as well.  RIP sweet fairy.  😞 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

And Royal UP (pax bidding wildly to offer money to RCI 🤑)  most definitely killed the sweet upgrade fairy (the freebie one) as well.  RIP sweet fairy.  😞 Image result for dead fairy gif

Time to bring the fairy back😇

Edited by molly361
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not only do I not log in, I only use Chrome Incognito to check. 😉

I assume they are tracking you checking??  Could this work in my favor for upgrading??🤨

16 minutes ago, atperk said:

I assume they are tracking you checking??  Could this work in my favor for upgrading??🤨

Upgrades are pretty much just their new "Up bid" program.  They are just after the highest bidder.